Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

People sharing videos of farmers going into supermarkets and buying all the milk, as some form of shitey protest at milk prices.

Supply and demand, motherfuckers.

It's the latest Facebook crusade. The usual "I've shared a video/picture so therefore I've done my bit" (in reality you have done f**k all).

It's the latest Facebook crusade. The usual "I've shared a video/picture so therefore I've done my bit" (in reality you have done f**k all).

Yep.

Some roaster from school was trying to argue that, it's because of the welfare state milk that prices are so low. :|

Edited by Andy_AUFC

People sharing videos of farmers going into supermarkets and buying all the milk, as some form of shitey protest at milk prices.

Supply and demand, motherfuckers.

It's nothing to do with supply and demand

The Premiership fanboys are out in force today. Apparently "the football is back". Funny, I have been watching competitive football for a couple of weeks now.

The same group who, when asked what team they support, come out with the automatic 'Scottish football is pure gash man' despite not actually watching any Scottish football since Rangers were in the top flight?

The same group who, when asked what team they support, come out with the automatic 'Scottish football is pure gash man' despite not actually watching any Scottish football since Rangers were in the top flight?

It is pretty shit tbf.

Fucking addictive shit though!

It's shit, but it's our shit and these cuntos need to realise that and be proud of our shit!

Aye you're right enough in all honesty. I often say Scottish fitba is poor, even though I've watched it for the vast majority of my life. But it still gets my back up when a non Scottish fitba supporter slates it! It's like slagging a family member; it's acceptable for you to do it but you'd thump someone else for doing it :lol:

Did you respond with 'Wheesht!' on Facepig though?

Nah, she only recently added me, lassie I went to school with. Think she's a wee bit of a soul, loads of selfies on her page and how she is stunning etc. less charitable folk than myself would suggest her face is akin to a Halloween cake*

*Not me tho, I'm actually not that horrible :)