Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

This sort of thing has been doing the rounds for years, but this one caught my attention because it was shared from a page called 'Patriots Global Alliance". If I was going to start up a group for racist, knuckle-dragging simpletons I'd be disappointed that this name was already taken tbh.

12049682_1066449160065978_69374242739229

Among the first few comments -

The invading Muslims are leaving a trail of poor women/children who they have raped across Europe.

why allow work-shy locusts in to destroy what took generations to build ? force every last 1 of the c#nts and their litter's out back where they came from

This sort of thing has been doing the rounds for years, but this one caught my attention because it was shared from a page called 'Patriots Global Alliance". If I was going to start up a group for racist, knuckle-dragging simpletons I'd be disappointed that this name was already taken tbh.

Among the first few comments -

The invading Muslims are leaving a trail of poor women/children who they have raped across Europe.

why allow work-shy locusts in to destroy what took generations to build ? force every last 1 of the c#nts and their litter's out back where they came from

Wid.

I'm vegetarian and don't eat bacon. although I fucked off to the states. So...fair point I guess?

Some f**k knuckle has started a fundraising page to pay the guys assault fine. Despite the fact that he owns a merc and has been trousering his pension for years with negligible living costs. Gullible f**k wits.

A few of the predictable "help our own first" comedy posts flying about as well.

I'm going to launch a counter argument that because he's refused a council house, he's responsible for a Muslim family of terrorists receiving a nice 2 bedroom flat in Perth.

Every night throughout the months of September, October and possibly November at least 5 of my facebook friends will check-in at or be tagged into check-ins at the SSE Hydro.

Extra annoying points for anyone who combines this with phrases like 'date night'.

Again, went on to LinkedIn to fine some email address to be confronted by this

1ad7584b-484b-483d-b2a3-13008862a8e5-med

Fucking arseholes (not the old guys in the photo btw)

I think it's awesome - but it did raise a few questions about the possibilities of all the paras not only surviving the war but also surviving to old age - and then there's the plane surviving as well - did they take-off, get lost then return to base?

Tinyeye - took me to a news story stating that it's just a bunch of vets sitting in a Dakota - nothing about it being the same plane or that they fought together.

Old paras’ poignant trip to restored plane

If any of my connections on LinkedIn posted that they'd be reminded immediately that this isn't Facebook, that (as Ned points out) it is a load of shite, and would be unconnected. Idiots.

"Any good hints/advice on writing a personal statement? I'm awesome at highlighting my negative side, not so good with the good stuff..."

In other words: "TELL ME HOW GREAT I AM."

To be fair, the first few replies are from full time mummy-types, telling her things like how 'awsum' she is, so job done in that respect.

"Yes depression is a bitch, blah blah, I'm so caring, look at me, I have beliefs and I stand up for people even though I'm so desperately sad myself, blah blah, understand if you don't share but I'll be secretly gutted because I won't love myself as much without your validation, blah blah, copy and paste etc."

Oh f**k off.