Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

This new marketplace thing on Facebook is a great way to spot some absolute rockets, if that's what you're into.

Or, also a good way to see pics of tidy burds in dresses...

The rule is that when you talk about tidy burds in dresses, you have to post pictures of them.

The new stand up to cancer thing. Go fck off, what nonsense. Look at me, i don't like cancer! Really? What an admirable person. Tool.

It's been a c4 telethon thing for a few years. Pretty good cause actually, as it raises a decent amount to help find cures.

I have an American woman on my friends list who posts several man-hating articles a day, along with 'trigger warnings' and references to safe spaces. Apparently if any of us have ever commented to a friend that we find a woman attractive, we are potentially dangerous and not to be trusted. This is her latest post.

14590315_3168034805310_60508787528863360

1 hour ago, Zetterlund said:

I have an American woman on my friends list who posts several man-hating articles a day, along with 'trigger warnings' and references to safe spaces. Apparently if any of us have ever commented to a friend that we find a woman attractive, we are potentially dangerous and not to be trusted. This is her latest post.

14590315_3168034805310_60508787528863360

Boot her in the pie and see how tough she is.

Videos showing footballers (usually Cristiano Ronaldo) pretending to be injured after minimal contact intercut with Rugby players getting up and playing on after big hits.

The annoying thing is that the people posting it are generally people I've played rugby with and I know none of them were averse to duping the referee one way or another.

10 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Videos showing footballers (usually Cristiano Ronaldo) pretending to be injured after minimal contact intercut with Rugby players getting up and playing on after big hits.

This boils my piss. Girl at my work is always going on about how footballers feign injury. I offered to kick her ankles out from under her as she was running full pelt past me to see if she got straight back up or not. She didn't accept.