Horrific club photos

pre emptive strike here :ph34r:

ran into an earlier hero of this thread last night https://www.facebook.com/ladybugcattyguy

Saw him last night in Rufus T's. He came in, got a can of Pepsi, scanned the place for girls, played the puggie for a bit, dropped a pound on the floor, pretended he wasn't looking for a pound on the floor, played the puggy a bit more eventually found his quid, put it back in the puggie, left desponded. I'd imagine he went on down to another pub sniffing around young women, dropping pound coins and drinking Pepsi. Despite him dressing in Little girls halloween costumes I actually recon he's about 30 which is quite disturbing.

I was reading through the early pages of this thread to relive the lols, and noticed this on the first page:

23438_110877535589474_100000016837058_27

I'm almost certain the one on the left was in the BBC3 fly on the wall show People Like Us. :o

p013ycds.jpg?nodefault=true

I was reading through the early pages of this thread to relive the lols, and noticed this on the first page:

I'm almost certain the one on the left was in the BBC3 fly on the wall show People Like Us. :o

p013ycds.jpg?nodefault=true

She was trying to save the other one from drowning in the chocolate fountain.

407083_589913701019816_512416852_n.jpg

The lassie in the second pic is actually more orange than the orange VK in her hand.

Making herself look like a food item is risky, based on the fact of the lassie she's standing next to. Though, to be fair, I don't think fruit features much in her diet.

Edited by Boghead ranter