Horrific club photos

I'm in Dundee (I think) on Saturday for my mates girlfriends 22nd birthday. No idea where we're going yet, but possible beach sesh during the day before a nandos and night out means I'll probably end up on this

I'm in Dundee (I think) on Saturday for my mates girlfriends 22nd birthday. No idea where we're going yet, but possible beach sesh during the day before a nandos and night out means I'll probably end up on this

Glebe Street for a ceilidh with the Broons and you might even get into big Daphne.

Glebe Street for a ceilidh with the Broons and you might even get into big Daphne.

Don't get me starting with The Broons. One Dundee night out ended with me losing all my friends and spending half an hour talking to the Desperate Dan statue, still no idea how I got back to the flat, I think he showed me the way

Don't get me starting with The Broons. One Dundee night out ended with me losing all my friends and spending half an hour talking to the Desperate Dan statue, still no idea how I got back to the flat, I think he showed me the way

had a vulture off with him on saturday tbh

just stared me down

I don't understand my reaction to getting pictures taken in clubs. I mean I look rediculously spaced out or 'Joker' like in all of them. Spotted a pretty bad one from The Hive recently, luckily nobody I know will know it's there, neither will they tag me in it, so it can rot in hell forever.

Mind you that's nothing compared to some of the miscreants on this thread.

Just had a look out of curiosity at the loft gallery . f**k me , there's literally hundreds that could be on this thread.

So I thought we should see at least one olympic/world champion medal winner who is actually worth a pump . She does have abnormal looking hands though .

post-42397-0-70655700-1368389359_thumb.j

Edited by tree house tam

I'm not sure if you're giving them marks out of ten or ranking them in order of which one you'd shag first, but either way, you seem to have given the fat chap 3 out of 10 or 3rd.

He's saying that the 3rd one is best, while the first one (the man) would be his last choice.

Just had a look out of curiosity at the loft gallery . f**k me , there's literally hundreds that could be on this thread.

So I thought we should see at least one olympic/world champion medal winner who is actually worth a pump . She does have abnormal looking hands though .

She can put her "abnormal looking hands" on my stones anytime. :wub:

I don't understand my reaction to getting pictures taken in clubs. I mean I look rediculously spaced out or 'Joker' like in all of them. Spotted a pretty bad one from The Hive recently, luckily nobody I know will know it's there, neither will they tag me in it, so it can rot in hell forever.

Mind you that's nothing compared to some of the miscreants on this thread.

f**k I've been tagged in it. :lol: