Doctor Who

yoda

Pleased to see the Zygons back. They were a pretty decent baddie last time. Any ideas who the lassie from GoT is playing?

Could it be Susan, there was a shot of what looked like an aerial view of Gallafrey, perhaps he finally finds it???

Good to see Missy back in it, Michelle Gomez was a particular highlight if the last series, but do we really need to see the Daleks again, think it maybe time to give them a rest!!!

Could it be Susan, there was a shot of what looked like an aerial view of Gallafrey, perhaps he finally finds it???

Good to see Missy back in it, Michelle Gomez was a particular highlight if the last series, but do we really need to see the Daleks again, think it maybe time to give them a rest!!!

I'd really like them to have some kind of conclusion to the Galifrey storyline and either have it gone or have it back with the Timelords fully re-instated.

I don't mind the Daleks when they do something different with them rather than just have them being shouty baddies of the week.

That looked like an underwater shot. Looks like Missy will play a major role again this series, more sympathetic to the doctor by what I can glean from the trailer. Looking forward to this.

Pretty sure they have to use them every season or they lose the rights to them or some sod like that. Might just be a quick cameo but they always have to appear.

Would do them a lot of good if they actually let them defeat the Doctor for once.

Pretty sure they have to use them every season or they lose the rights to them or some sod like that. Might just be a quick cameo but they always have to appear.

Would do them a lot of good if they actually let them defeat the Doctor for once.

But I'd the Daleks win then they destroy the universe. Therefore no more anything. They simply can't win.

But I'd the Daleks win then they destroy the universe. Therefore no more anything. They simply can't win.

I mean just let them invade a planet or something and The Doctor can't stop it not outright universe destroying. :lol:

Remember the Doctor saying something about no one escaping the Dalek prison camps in The Asylum of the Daleks so they have obviously taken over somewhere and he's not done anything about it.

The shot in the trailer which showed the city on an alien planet is rumoured to be Skaro. Word on the street is that this story ( the first two episodes ) potentially involves the Doctor meeting a pre Daleks Davros before he ends up in his casing !!

Sounds interesting.

Would explain why you can see a classic Dalek behind the bronze one in the trailer if they are poking about that time period.

They should let the Daleks kill an assistant. Give them a bit if fear factor again.

I'd like it if they only appeared in a two parter or something, with the first part being one of those episodes centralised on a one-off character nothing to do with the Doctor, like the ones with the weeping angels. So you see the view of the Daleks from humans who have no chance of stopping them, as they just obliterate everything and anyone that they come across. I think that could re-establish a bit of fear about them, and would lead the second episode of the Doctor v Daleks actually having some tension.