Mafia Watering Hole

Either way, I will have to qualify. :( And the expectations will be too high. The pressure will be immense. I will inevitably fail.

Tell me about it, i have a point to prove. I have been mega unlucky in the two games i have played. The pressure in qualifiers is not fun.

I think SLJ will do a great job in hosting it.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Harsh sad.gif

Why don't you watch SLJ's game and pick up pointers on how to host properly?tongue.gif

@GY, yes the team you picked last time was amazing and you were a great captain.smile.gif

Well thank you Broxi, you done very well in the last game.

I guess I will need to pass on my best captain award on this game.

There will be a new unique system to deciding captains and automatic qualifiers. It's called "Plucking names out of a hat" technique tongue.gif

In seriousness, i already have worked out how to decide captains/auto-qualifiers and the format for qualifying. It's a new one, that's for sure.

Reading through all the old threads, boy do you have to trawl through a lot of shite. LOL'd at Catcher in the Rye gate at 3am this morning laugh.gif

There will be a new unique system to deciding captains and automatic qualifiers. It's called "Plucking names out of a hat" technique tongue.gif

In seriousness, i already have worked out how to decide captains/auto-qualifiers and the format for qualifying. It's a new one, that's for sure.

Reading through all the old threads, boy do you have to trawl through a lot of shite. LOL'd at Catcher in the Rye gate at 3am this morning laugh.gif

TigerBlood MUST continue. :unsure:

You can't go changing how the captains and automatic qualifiers are picked dry.gif

Archived