Mafia Watering Hole

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Survivor Announcement

The preparations for the game are complete. It will follow the same format as the first two games, which were hugely successful. I am looking forward to hosting this game and adding little twist's which should hopefully improve the experience whilst keeping the basic concept of a survivor game.

Therefore i wish to announce that, the Sign Up Thread will be opened at 16:30. cool.gif

Survivor Announcement

The preparations for the game are complete. It will follow the same format as the first two games, which were hugely successful. I am looking forward to hosting this game and adding little twist's which should hopefully improve the experience whilst keeping the basic concept of a survivor game.

Therefore i wish to announce that, the Sign Up Thread will be opened at 16:30. cool.gif

Fantastic decision. I am looking forward to this and am hoping it will be just as good as GTG's and Kyle's. Brilliant Emperor.biggrin.gif

Captains and auto qualifiers do not sign up.tongue.gif

I find this ironic that as I was a captain this rule has been implied know.sad.gif I thought you were better than this SLJ.

Running scared?

The fact you have to qualify means you have to be on your A game straight away. No hiding away and sneaking through wink.gif

You'll sign up. I know you will. I mean you don't want Forehead7 gloating do you rolleyes.gif

Running scared?

The fact you have to qualify means you have to be on your A game straight away. No hiding away and sneaking through wink.gif

You'll sign up. I know you will. I mean you don't want Forehead7 gloating do you rolleyes.gif

What with the full name? I thought we were on shortened name terms sad.gif

It's TRS's fault that I got eliminated last game.

Running scared?

My point is I had to qualify last time and finished second. I am sure the likes of Ludo, Tjr, GY and the auto qualifiers will feel aggrieved if they don't go through, as this is a horrendous decision I think you should of consulted us before making rash decisions?

Forehead, will not be a threat he is not good at Survival games. He is better at Mafia games and "power" games I think.

Archived