Five Albums You Should Have Got

kiddy

Natural was far better than Building Beauty, imo. BB had Waiting For Another Chance, but had some real fillers on there too. Natural was more consistent.

I used to have copies of both, but fear they have been lost amid too many flittings.

I used to mourn not having bought Waiting For The Floods by The Armoury Show, and that I only had vinyl of The Absolute Game by The Skids, but recently managed to track down CDs of both.

Maybe not an album as such, but does anyone remember Only A World Cup Excuse which was brought out just before Italia 90 back in the days when we qualified for tournaments? It was a double audio cassette and (provided I'm not relying on the aural equivalent of rose tinted spectacles) was absolutely brilliant. I foolishly lent my copy to a boy at work who got sacked and was never seen again :angry:

I've tried everywhere to get a copy of it again but it appears to have gone for good. If anyone still has one give me a shout. Please.

Maybe not an album as such, but does anyone remember Only A World Cup Excuse which was brought out just before Italia 90 back in the days when we qualified for tournaments? It was a double audio cassette and (provided I'm not relying on the aural equivalent of rose tinted spectacles) was absolutely brilliant. I foolishly lent my copy to a boy at work who got sacked and was never seen again :angry:

I've tried everywhere to get a copy of it again but it appears to have gone for good. If anyone still has one give me a shout. Please.

A kindred spirit or at least we might share a taste for rose tinted specs. I remain in hope that it's in my parents house in some dusty shoebox in a cupboard.

"It was the best of times/It was the worst of times/It was the season of light /It was the season of darkness"

or some other such nonsense

Archived