The Official Thread for Everton FC

jamamafegan

GLORIOUS

Superb second-half display. Apart from their penalty it was all Everton. Lukaku is in a different league to anything else we have up top, he's going to do a lot of damage for us this year. Barkley, Mirallas, Baines all brilliant again. Get Lukaku and McCarthy in from the start for Newcastle, they made all the difference today (despite mccarthy's moment of madness in the box throwing a leg out for their penalty. distin should have blootered it into row z before it got to him right enough). Great three points.

Only team in the premier league unbeaten this season!

After being 2-1 up I couldn't believe how that turned out. Everton looked well up for it in the second half (didn't see the first). The turning point for me was Nobles stupid tackle and sending off. Just have to take it on the chin and move on...best team won today.

After the uproar from supporters when the new badge design was revealed, the club is now giving all Evertonians the chance to vote for the new badge that will feature in future seasons. View them here: http://www.evertonfc.com/crestvote

For me, it's got to be Crest A. Absolutely fantastic badge, it's got everything displayed that you would want to show the heritage of the club, it doesn't look cluttered and uses up space well - and looks mint on the kit. I really hope we get that one.

After the uproar from supporters when the new badge design was revealed, the club is now giving all Evertonians the chance to vote for the new badge that will feature in future seasons. View them here: http://www.evertonfc.com/crestvote

For me, it's got to be Crest A. Absolutely fantastic badge, it's got everything displayed that you would want to show the heritage of the club, it doesn't look cluttered and uses up space well - and looks mint on the kit. I really hope we get that one.

It has to be Crest A

We seem destined never to do well in the League Cup. Quite a few changes made, by all accounts Fulham were the better side second half. Did see Coleman miss a great chance at the end.

Need to bounce back against the Geordies on Monday.

We seem destined never to do well in any Cup. Quite a few changes made, by all accounts Fulham were the better side second half. Did see Coleman miss a great chance at the end.

Need to bounce back against the Geordies on Monday.

Sorted. ;) Edited by Rab B Nesbit

^ Has probably ensured Everton win the FA Cup ;)

Heading down to the game tonight and looking forward to it, my first this season. More often than not a difficult game is provided by Newcastle but we should be looking to beat them at home. COYB!

Shite we got knocked out tonight. Think we have the potential to get something this year. Well done to the Morton toffees though...utterly glorious.

Yeh, it was. :thumsup2

Got a pal who is down in Liverpool for 4 days and asked him if he was going to the game tonight. He said he didn't fancy it, but was going on a tour of Anfield this afternoon. :thumbsdown

Yeh, it was. :thumsup2

Got a pal who is down in Liverpool for 4 days and asked him if he was going to the game tonight. He said he didn't fancy it, but was going on a tour of Anfield this afternoon. :thumbsdown

Yer pal needs his head checked!!! Missed a cracker as well.

The game should've been over at half time, but we allowed Newcastle back into the game. Thought Barkley, Coleman and Lukaku (first half) were outstanding.

Another 3 points and still unbeaten.

Agree. At half time I was expecting more goals to come - but from the Blues. Cabaye's goal though...ooft. What a hit.

The first half was unreal, we were absolutely all over them. It was a shame Lukaku didn't get his hat-trick in the end - you could see how gutted he was to not get it, which is encouraging to see. Very nervy end to the game too, I did think an amazing Newcastle comeback was on the cards at some points. But that's that, 3 points in the bag and still unbeaten. Excellent. Next up Man City away. We hold a good record against them. Should be a top match.