Pointless

Socca_G

Don't know if that was a repeat or not guy just won it with Renton as a pointless Scottish cup winner.

I hadn't seen it before but that's the dream isn't it? Scottish football fan gets to the final question only for Scottish football to be one of the topics. Was nearly the dream of all dreams for him if Partick was a right answer. Only downer was that it was a pretty poor amount of money.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone else getting sick of the countless repeats?

Yep, I've not bothered watching it for a couple of weeks. Richard Osman was saying on Twitter that 120 new episodes had been recorded though so hopefully there'll be some new ones on soon.

First Pointless I've seen for a while.

For the final round I'd have said Amanda Redman, Alan Ford and James Fox, but more satisfying than getting a Pointless answer was seeing those cocky contestants coming agonisingly close to winning but failing. That level of showing off is why I don't watch Pointless Celebrities, it'd be a shame to see the regular version tampered by it too.

Got a pointless answer in the final round a few days ago, on the Olly Murs category :ph34r:

So did I. Always a good idea to pick all of your songs from the one album on one like that. Seemed an especially good idea when I seen there was three pointless answers, one from each album.

Got Eclipse today as well. Music questions definitely seem to be my strong suit. Still waiting for Blackpool to come up. Rooting for it being players that either played for them in the BPL or players that got promoted.