A great feeling at Cappielow..

Spud lad...I sense ye're gettin a wee bit riled here...big breath and time for a Chill Korma.

No, not at all. Just picked my middle daughter up in St Andrews. Young lads there as well mingling with the Freshers pretending he's one too.

Missus is out on a girls night so looking forward to her coming in blootered.

Large Voddie and Coke poured, MOTD on the box, border terrier cuddling in, it's domestic bliss here.

No outcome will disappoint me this season, I'm proud of my club whatever.

As for you guys, genuinely good luck. Your a big club, 9th statistically, historically, you've been out of the top flight for too long. It looks like an exciting season for you all.

Sorry McKee - no description of your bird yet?

Maybe you don't have one?

Strange because girls generally go for the guys who have pished themselves at a party.

laugh.gif

Get him telt.

laugh.gif

He's gone all quiet. Must be out with his mates or his girlfriend. Oh to be young.

Either that or mummy has told him to have an early night because he's got his paper round in the morning.

He should try going to foam parties, his wee problem might go unnoticed.

Sorry McKee - no description of your bird yet?

Maybe you don't have one?

Strange because girls generally go for the guys who have pished themselves at a party.

^^^shamelessly beating his wife every 2nd Saturday since July 2011

It's quite interesting this.

McKee repeatedly accused Big Gus of not being funny and of 'trying to hard' earlier in this thread.

Don't know what anybody else thinks but I reckon young McKee is grasping a touch too much himself.

Are you just sneaking these posts in as your bird lies sleeping - in a post coital stupor - or have mum and dad gone to bed and your typing away under the duvet?

Edited by Fifespud

No, not at all. Just picked my middle daughter up in St Andrews. Young lads there as well mingling with the Freshers pretending he's one too.

Missus is out on a girls night so looking forward to her coming in blootered.

Large Voddie and Coke poured, MOTD on the box, border terrier cuddling in, it's domestic bliss here.

No outcome will disappoint me this season, I'm proud of my club whatever.

As for you guys, genuinely good luck. Your a big club, 9th statistically, historically, you've been out of the top flight for too long. It looks like an exciting season for you all.

...Vodie & Coke(mee too)...MOTD (mee too)...know what Spud?...much as I like watchin great fitba' the likes o' whit Man U are playin the noo...I resent the fact that in that time slot we're no watchin SCOTTISH FITBA....can we have our national game back on a Sat night please Auntie?...your thoughts?..(think I might start a new topic about exactly this).

It's quite interesting this.

Don't know what anybody else thinks but I reckon young McKee is grasping a touch too much himself.

Are you just sneaking these posts in as your bird lies sleeping - in a post coital stupor - or have mum and dad gone to bed and your wanking away under the duvet?

finbarr_saunders.jpg

Fair play to the McKee lad he's been getting his arse booted up and down this thread but he refuses to give in. No matter how pish his patter becomes.