A great feeling at Cappielow..

Its like going back to Victorian times........pointing and laughing at the lunatics, you know its wrong but you just can't help yourself, I feel a bit ashamed, and then I think, on the other hand, these fucking wankers deserve it.*

*dick-heads like VT and that swampy twat, not Victorian people with a mental illness.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

Drowning their sorrows, a sound idea IMO.

Nah, they are used up it by now so it will be water off a duck's back. They're shite and they know they are, as the saying goes.

Having said that I still think they will turn things around.,

Nah, they are used up it by now so it will be water off a duck's back. They're shite and they know they are, as the saying goes.

Having said that I still think they will turn things around.,

TBF VT usually trots out a good critique of continental beers when his arm is twisted.

TBF VT usually trots out a good critique of continental beers when his arm is twisted.

I recognise that he winds a lot of people up but to be fair I like VT. He makes me laugh more often than not. Edited by qos_75

Who do you think they can finish above mate ?

At this moment in time I think Cowdenbeath are going down. However, if Morton get their act together there is no reason to think mid table or a play-off position is beyond their reach.

I think they might have missed a trick by not getting rid of Moore a few weeks ago and getting Shiels in.

VT is gold on this board.

The board would be a sad place without him.

Some folk need to lighten up a bit

I agree. His trolling stimulates debate. It is good to indulge him even though you know he is just doing it to get a bite.