A great feeling at Cappielow..

That was Celtic Reserves they played that night. No Forster, Matthews, Izaguirre, Forrest, Ledley, Samaras, Commons,or Stokes until the subs came on well into the second half.

It wasn't the strongest Celtic side, but I dont think you can say that players like Brown, Mulgrew, Van Dijk and Ambrose are reserves. It's undoubtedly the strongest team we've faced all season.

At no point this season have we tried to grind out draws in the league like we did against Celtic.

And but five months ago, they were going daft over a friendly in which Cham (remember him) scored a couple.

The good feeling was apparently back.

Must be some great facepalm quotes from 6 months ago. Might have to have a fish later. :)

Must be some great facepalm quotes from 6 months ago. Might have to have a fish later. :)

I had a quick look at the Morton forum last night and some guy has started a thread about him. It genuinely made me laugh for no other reason than the author's heart on his sleeve thread title of 'Hound him out'.

No sitting on the fence there.

While I am not underestimating the size of the task I think people on here are jumping the gun a bit. Morton have 17 games left and it only needs one win to galvanise a team. Dumbarton showed last year what can be done. I say lets all see what happens over the next crucial month before we make assumptions.

Just my opinion, please don't judge.

While I am not underestimating the size of the task I think people on here are jumping the gun a bit. Morton have 17 games left and it only needs one win to galvanise a team. Dumbarton showed last year what can be done. I say lets all see what happens over the next crucial month before we make assumptions.

Just my opinion, please don't judge.

gal·va·nize (glv-nz)

tr.v. gal·va·nized, gal·va·niz·ing, gal·va·niz·es

1. To stimulate or shock with an electric current.

2. To arouse to awareness or action; spur: "Issues that once galvanized the Cappielow crowd fade into irrelevance" (Dougie Wonka, Sr.)

3. To coat (iron or steel) with rust-resistant zinc.

Option 1 sounds harsh, but desperate times and all that?

Edited by jagfox144

I had a quick look at the Morton forum last night and some guy has started a thread about him. It genuinely made me laugh for no other reason than the author's heart on his sleeve thread title of 'Hound him out'.

No sitting on the fence there.

I had a look too last night, and the thread "Smelly Wee W**k In The Crowd" is a must read. A thread that would not be out of place in P&B Gold - A snapshot of the two sides of the divide in the morton support, and i don't just mean in terms of opinions. Some true colours revealed.

I had a look too last night, and the thread "Smelly Wee W**k In The Crowd"is a must read. A thread that would not be out of place in P&B Gold - A snapshot of the two sides of the divide in the morton support, and i don't just mean in terms of opinions. Some true colours revealed.

At least they're not bothered about hurtling towards their natural position in Scottish football - the seaside league. This time last year, they thought they were better than us. Awkward.