Who Is The Best Player In The World?

Guest Lisbon_Lion

Who is the best player in the World?  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just think Lampard is a bit over-rated, and in a couple of years Xabi Alonso will be seen to be one of the worlds top players, lets be honest, despite being out for a long time this year, when he has played, he's been outstanding. And the whole Xavi(Barcelona) being better than Alonso argument is academic, because the same could be said about Lampard, he isn't Englands best midfielder, Gerrard is by quite a distance, sayin that i think Alonso will be seen to be better than Stevie in a year or two

448547[/snapback]

Just read this one too... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::unsure::blink:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Geordie_Elvis

The main problem with this post is people are alwaysgoing to be biased towards there own team.

Personally I wouldnt have Xabi Alonso or Cristiano Ronaldo in the top 10 players in the world. And I cant be biased cos we havent got a single player who would be in the top 50 in the world (possibly Shay Given but hes a keeper).

I think in all fairness if everybody on here was neutral there would only be 3 or 4 names mentioned for greatest player in the world. Ronaldinho by a million miles followed by Henry, Shevchenko and Lampard.

;)

Archived