Fa Cup Semi's

BerwickMad

Is anyone from here going down?

Im looking for flights at the moment to see what the prices are. Doubt i will be able to get tickets but it will be worth being there anyway.

p.s. Good atmosphere in St James yesturday. Like the Keegan days.

Guest Geordie_Elvis
Is anyone from here going down?

Im looking for flights at the moment to see what the prices are. Doubt i will be able to get tickets but it will be worth being there anyway.

Theres 6 of us, booked a hotel in Caerphilly (just north of Cardiff) and booked flights through BMI Baby Edinburgh to Cardiff £70 return. Will deff get tickets cos 2 of the guys are platinum club members.

Yesterdays atmos was amazing, good fight scenes outside the ground as well!

Guest Geordie_Elvis
:o:o

English thugs ;)

They werent English, they were cockneys ;)

I personally dont condone this behaviour at all but if you play with fire..........

Guest Geordie_Elvis
Didnt you just glorify it in your last post <_<

No, i said good fight scenes. As in to watch.

I watch people in movies getting killed etc, doesnt mean i agree with it.

Where were these fight seens. I was in the corner between the 2 small stands and walked towards Eldon Square after the game. What all happened?

What days have you got your flights booked on. I know the toon are playing Uefa hopefully on the thursday so im expecting it to be a Sunday game. Anyway ive got the Monday off work. Not that im expecting to get a ticket. I send all my ticket stubs down from all the cup games and the 15 or so other games ive been to this year. Dont hold much hope of getting one though unless i find a season ticket holder not going. :(

No, i said good fight scenes. As in to watch.

I watch people in movies getting killed etc, doesnt mean i agree with it.

Surely being a fine upstanding football fan that is disgraced by all the hooligans and fighting between fans that goes on in England, you should have said :-

"unfortunately the day was ruined by fighting outside the ground"

Add Black and golds comment to the mix :-

Fucking English Thugs <_<

Guest Geordie_Elvis
Where were these fight seens. I was in the corner between the 2 small stands and walked towards Eldon Square after the game. What all happened?

What days have you got your flights booked on. I know the toon are playing Uefa hopefully on the thursday so im expecting it to be a Sunday game. Anyway ive got the Monday off work. Not that im expecting to get a ticket. I send all my ticket stubs down from all the cup games and the 15 or so other games ive been to this year. Dont hold much hope of getting one though unless i find a season ticket holder not going. :(

The fights were at the turnstiles where the spurs fans came out, police had a line of horses seperating the fans but one of the cockneys chucked a coin and hit a toon fan and it kicked off, the guy in front of me got lifted as did at least 4 of their fans, I had to walk past all the away coaches with my Kluivert top on and i was outnumbered about 400-1, kept my head down and jogged to the safety of the boozer!!

OK, flights are booked Fri 15th from Edinburgh and then Mon 18th back up again.

We are goin for both days just to be safe but all goin well we will be playing EUFA cup final on the Wednesday after that?!

You might be ok for a ticket if you have been to that many games, we are gonna be getting 40,000 (ish) tickets so you never know, I got my ticket for our last cup final even though i didnt have a season ticket.

Guest Geordie_Elvis
Surely being a fine upstanding football fan that is disgraced by all the hooligans and fighting between fans that goes on in England, you should have said :-

f**k off.

You mean to say that you have never watched a fight be it in real life or in a movie or on the telly and got a bit of a rush out of seeing it happen??

Wake up man, it happens everywhere

There is no way a bit of fighting between fans is going to ruin reaching a Cardiff semi final. Where as i would never condone such violence, if it happens it happens. If im not involved then i dont really care. Its like saying 2 men fighting outside a pub will totally ruin a Saturday night out.

Ive saw violence in Sunderland after a Newcastle game and also in Albufiera the first night it kicked off in the summer. I didnt take part and thought it was a bit pathetic, but i did hang around to see what was happening. It was an interesting experience and didnt ruin my holiday.

p.s. What do you think of the film Football Factory?

Guest Geordie_Elvis

p.s. What do you think of the film Football Factory?

Class film, that was my point.

When you watch that you get a buzz, i know its only a film but its based on real life encounters, its brilliant to watch and as long as im not getting done over with an empty bottl of broon then its ok!!

end of the day, nobody innocent gets hurt cos they are all willing to fight with each other.

"what else you gonna do on a saturday......" brilliant.

Class film, that was my point.

When you watch that you get a buzz, i know its only a film but its based on real life encounters, its brilliant to watch and as long as im not getting done over with an empty bottl of broon then its ok!!

end of the day, nobody innocent gets hurt cos they are all willing to fight with each other.

"what else you gonna do on a saturday......" brilliant.

No never seen the film, if i do and i like the film ill still think the hooligans/people who fight are ruining the day for others. To say you get a Buzz and that its alright as long as i just watch it to me is condoning the actions. I would think youd try get these people banned from football as it is ruining any reputation the club/country has for being decent fans.

Id say the same on a saturday night, will always try and stay clear of any fights as its just stupid thuggery that will start them.

Archived