Grand Theft Auto V

Gta is available from ps store from 3pm today, I would prefer a disk but do you think once downloaded I would be able to download it onto my other ps3 for free? My friends have done this with dlc etc.. for years. Bit of a long shot I know but it might save me a bit of cash.

Gta is available from ps store from 3pm today, I would prefer a disk but do you think once downloaded I would be able to download it onto my other ps3 for free? My friends have done this with dlc etc.. for years. Bit of a long shot I know but it might save me a bit of cash.

Yes I believe you can, I think PS Store supports up to 3 downloads to different consoles on the same gamertag (or whatever the playstation kids call it)

My mate got his from G-Force. He's mates with the guy that runs it though. Said it's everything you hope it will be and more. Sounds like the greatest game ever made then.

I thought G-Force weren't going to have it until release date?

I'm going by his facebook post. He put a photo up of the game, then someone said:

Someone: How is this possible !

My mate: ;)

Someone: Iv yet to visit your pal at G-force to get my Ps3 sorted, whats his name again ? lol

My mate: I'd suggest you do today

Someone: What time he shut ? and can u txt me his name again lol

My mate: 360 only though

Got a phone call today from Tesco reassuring me that it will be despatched on Monday via first class delivery and it will arrive on Tuesday. Also, to contact them if it doesn't arrive on Tuesday. Exciting stuff!

Anyone know if there's a chance of me receiving it on Monday if I'm lucky? Finish work at 11am on Monday and don't start work until 1.15pm on Tuesday so it would give me plenty time to play it. Wednesday is a complete write off as it's a 6-5 shift followed by another 6am start on Thursday, got some holiday time at the end of the month so I will be getting fat and smelly playing this! :D

Couldn't find a Grand theft auto IV thread, but does anyone know how much IV will be on PSN store atm? I can't buy disks because my disk drive is broke :(

about 15 - 20 quid i reckon. I got IV and EFLC for 15 quid but i think it was a special offer.

Edited by WFAANW