Grand Theft Auto V

I didn't think I was going to get this, but I've been persuaded. I never really got that far in single player, only really played it until the online switched on. With the larger online population, that should be a lot better to start with. Roll on the 18th

Anyone know where I can order this that'll guarantee release day delivery? I was going to buy off Amazon for 44 but I doubt I'll get it on the day.

Have Amazon not been known to deliver games a day before release? I've never pre-ordered online personally, but I'm positive someone on here commented on getting a game from Amazon a day early.

Have Amazon not been known to deliver games a day before release? I've never pre-ordered online personally, but I'm positive someone on here commented on getting a game from Amazon a day early.

I can get 'guaranteed realease date' on amazon, but it's £4.99! Free delivery is 3-5 working days, f**k waiting until possibly almost a week after its out :(

The last twice I used them they were a day and five days late respectively. Haven't touched them since.

Shop.To are good for an early delivery.

I can get 'guaranteed realease date' on amazon, but it's £4.99! Free delivery is 3-5 working days, f**k waiting until possibly almost a week after its out :(

If you've not already you can get a free month of Amazon Prime, get the game on Tuesday with free delivery.

Any problems encountered on PS4 yet? With the Scotland game yesterday I haven't had a chance to play - just hoping it's managed to download itself while I've been at work and I can get a shot tonight.

Apparently there was a problem yesterday with the character transfer. I'm going to start playing once I've finished up some Uni work

... Okay I'm not sure if the disk is damaged or not. Opened it and put it in the Xbox without even looking at the back. Kept only coming up Insert Disk. Took it out and looked at the back. All I can describe it as is the purple & greenish texture you see when you look at spilled petrol. Haven't seen this before on a disk so I don't know if it's damaged or not. Put it back in the machine and it's installing right now...