Jose Mourinho

Guest Caleyking

Guest Caleyking

I was watching the news the other day and there was footage of Mourinho (post game into disrepute allegations) on the training pitch with his players.

I think the guy is a cracking manager and he's always good for soundbite or seven, but it dawned on me, what must he be like in training?

Bobby Robson used to only let his players leave the training ground once he had scored the winning goal in training.

Mourinho however, only ever played at amateur level.

I wonder if Joe Cole takes the utter piss out of him in training games, or (if he pisses off some of his players - this is obviously a given) some players think, "What the f**k are you talking about? You are shite at football."

The guy is bound to fall flat on his face sooner or later, then I think we'll see Jose's fallibilities for what they are, and all his adversaries can have a good laugh.

Also, Mark Yardley must be a better player than him!

Guest Pompey

Jock Stein was a diddy. He was so bad he played for Albion Rovers, the mighty Llanelli and a piss-poor Celtic team.

Alex Ferguson was also not a great player.

There are many great players who didn't make it as manager - Mourinho is in exalted company.

Jock Stein was a diddy. He was so bad he played for Albion Rovers, the mighty Llanelli and a piss-poor Celtic team.

Alex Ferguson was also not a great player.

There are many great players who didn't make it as manager - Mourinho is in exalted company.

442030[/snapback]

Iain Scott. :):ph34r:

I think, and I could well be wrong here, that during a Blackburn training session, the lads had a game of five-a-sides. Now, Dwight Yorke, famous for boning Jordan and having a massive cock, thought it would be a good idea to nutmeg Graeme Souness, one time ice-cream van driver and "erstwhile" manager of Blackburn. Graeme didn't take kindly to this, its like having nude pictures of yourself plastered over the school common room, so he reacted, as anyone would in that situation, by visciously tackling Yorke with his two feet. The two had to be pulled off each other, and Yorke was quickly ostracised from Rovers, sold on to Birmingham for a packet of mit jub-jubs.

Now thats what I call man-management.

Archived