Norton Help

RiG

Seriosuly pissed off with the normally reliable Norton Anti Virus just now. It doesn't seem to be loading up correctly.

The Auto Protect function has been switched off and if I try to 'enable' it again by (shock horror) clicking on the enable button nothing happens! :angry:

Any ideas?

Seriosuly pissed off with the normally reliable Norton Anti Virus just now. It doesn't seem to be loading up correctly.

The Auto Protect function has been switched off and if I try to 'enable' it again by (shock horror) clicking on the enable button nothing happens!  :angry:

Any ideas?

442033[/snapback]

Try a system restore RiG ;)

The Auto Protect function has been switched off and if I try to 'enable' it again by (shock horror) clicking on the enable button nothing happens!  :angry:

Any ideas?

442033[/snapback]

It did that to me when I downloaded XP Service Pack 2 for some reason.

I don't even know how I fixed it. It just seemed to be fixed eventually. :blink:

It was quite bizarre really. Logged on my folkks computer to have a wee read of my emails and it wouldn't connect to BT Yahoo. The application then hung so I restarted the computer and then it never loaded up. Bizarre. Like I say - System Restore actually was useful for something!

Archived