Kenny Miller

MTJ

Missed a couple of good chances, running around like a headless chicken, gave away their first free kick, and has scored aout 3 goals this year.

Comments?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He brings nothing and i dont know why he managed to stay on !

442208[/snapback]

Even though we were missing McFadden and Dickov, Miller wasn`t even subbed to add to it.

I can safely say everyone was at least half decent bar Mr. Miller.

Surely one of the worst players ever to wear a Scotland jersey?

Italians were their usual fcukin rolling around on the ground diving b*****d referee book him selfs.

The referee was a Greek tragedy.

Best bit off the match was Caldwell raking the wee b*****d Cassano's calf. Didn't kick a ball after it. ;)

Miller was a bit unlucky with the bounce of the ball. He wasn't great but he tried hard and played alright. Look at our strikers they're up against Cannavaro and the like, what chance did they really have?

So bored of hearing how Scotland are improving and are better organised. I have seen both better and worse performances under Berti.

Hartley should have been playing down the middle instead of Miller. McCann should have played wide from the start. Was impressed by Weir though.

Given the choice I would have started Riordan rather than either Miller or Hartley.

The Jury's still out on the OF supporting media's favourite Smith. <_<

Guest twynholm_qos

shocking miss and shouldnae have dived in too give them free kick :angry::angry::angry:

were robbed for 1st goal never a free kick!! i thought if 2nd goal hadnae went in we would have got a point atleast, looked determined in 2nd and deserved something. great performances from everyone bar mcculloch, hartley and miller!!! bring on moldova!!! only created clear chances but what can u do? oh well italians were fighting police which was kind off stupid!!!

a decent performance the future looks bright and deserved a draw, good 15,000 support from us and were beaten but not disgraced!!!

BRING ON MOLDOVA!!!

So bored of hearing how Scotland are improving and are better organised. I have seen both better and worse performances under Berti.

Hartley should have been playing down the middle instead of Miller. McCann should have played wide from the start. Was impressed by Weir though.

Given the choice I would have started Riordan rather than either Miller or Hartley.

The Jury's still out on the OF supporting media's favourite Smith. <_<

442255[/snapback]

FFS! We went away to Italy and didn't conceed a goal from open play. I think that is encouraging! We were missing key players as well. Neil McCann is utter pish! He has hardly played all season. The last time we had a tough game away we lost 6-0! This is definatley improvement!

shocking miss and shouldnae have dived in too give them free kick :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

were robbed for 1st goal never a free kick!! i thought if 2nd goal hadnae went in we would have got a point atleast, looked determined in 2nd and deserved something. great performances from everyone bar mcculloch, hartley and miller!!! bring on moldova!!! only created  clear chances but what can u do? oh well italians were fighting police which was kind off stupid!!!

a decent performance the future looks bright and deserved a draw, good 15,000 support from us and were beaten but not disgraced!!!

BRING ON MOLDOVA!!!

442266[/snapback]

Hartley along with Fergusson looked our only attacking threat!

FFS! We went away to Italy and didn't conceed a goal from open play. I think that is encouraging! We were missing key players as well. Neil McCann is utter pish! He has hardly played all season. The last time we had a tough game away we lost 6-0! This is definatley improvement!

442306[/snapback]

True.

But do you REALLY think one performance is a basis to take heart from ? I only say this because we seem to suffer from improved performances that only last one game then it's back to square one.

I am not dissing what was a good display but I am fed up with the OF biased media constantly singing Walter Smith's praises. Let give it 3 or 4 more games then draw proper conclusions about whether Scotland have really improved?

I still think Hartley would have been better down the middle rather than Miller tonight....that was Walter's decision.

True.

But do you REALLY think one performance is a basis to take heart from ? I only say this because we seem to suffer from improved performances that only last one game then it's back to square one.

I am not dissing what was a good display but I am fed up with the OF biased media constantly singing Walter Smith's praises. Let give it 3 or 4 more games then draw proper conclusions about whether Scotland have really improved?

I still think Hartley would have been better down the middle rather than Miller tonight....that was Walter's decision.

442386[/snapback]

Exactly, nobody remember after the 1st Holland game, when Berti was the best thing since sliced bread!!!! :rolleyes:

442386[/snapback]

Hes not a striker, o'connor should have started, Hartley did a job for the team where he was.

Hes not a striker, o'connor should have started, Hartley did a job for the team where he was.

442394[/snapback]

Sorry, dont agree.

Hartley tried hard but was not in the game much. I've seen Hartley put away the chance that Muiller missed tonight often enough in the past. But I agree O'Connor (orRiordan) would have been even better options.

:D That miss was shocking and he wasted another good chance with the cut back he cocked up, cost us the free kick and didn't run his arse off like he should have or like Dickov would have.

Good performance though and thought Weir was excellent, big improvement but Italy were nothing special.

THEY ARE THERE FOR THE TAKING AT HOME :D

Lets not get carried away. How many times do we play well against the big teams and pish against the rest? I'll reserve judgement until after Walter has played a few "diddy" teams like Moldova/Belarus.

I agree, Kenny Miller is pish, but with the injuries etc. I think he was the best available.

Riordan might be good in a few years but he is not ready now and it was the right decision not to play him. McFadden would have offered something different last night and he was certainly missed. Hartley is not really of international standard at all and shouldn't have started. McCulloch played okay in patches i thought and he shouldn't be ruled out. It is quite a jump from the championship to international level.

Despite all this i think we still have a slim chance of going through. We'll need 6 points against Moldova, 4 against Belarus, a win in Norway, a draw in Slovenia, and a win against Italy in September. Not impossible. ktf?

I agree, Kenny Miller is pish, but with the injuries etc. I think he was the best available. 

Riordan might be good in a few years but he is not ready now and it was the right decision not to play him.  McFadden would have offered something different last night and he was certainly missed.  Hartley is not really of international standard at all and shouldn't have started.  McCulloch played okay in patches i thought and he shouldn't be ruled out.  It is quite a jump from the championship to international level.

Despite all this i think we still have a slim chance of going through.  We'll need 6 points against Moldova, 4 against Belarus, a win in Norway, a draw in Slovenia, and a win against Italy in September.  Not impossible.  ktf?

442629[/snapback]

I think you'll find we drew in Moldova and only have 6 games to play.....

Archived