best/worst chain restaurant

mungo

My folks came home the other day after brig too Little Chef and they said it was awful. Waitresses reeking of fags n shit. Sounded disgusting.

The Wetherspoons we have in Perth is lovely if you ask me. Nice and cosy, cheap decent food. Can't beat a beer and burger deal.

I've only ever been to Nando's once, and I had the "hot" marinaded burger. I had the peri-peri chip sprinkle and the hot sauce on them too. It was pretty nice all in.

I've only ever been to Wagamama's once, and it was when I was in London. I can't remember what I had, but it was supposed to be really hot, but it wasn't. Fairly nice though.

I've only ever been to TGI Friday's once, and I had a Jack Daniel's marinaded burger. It was quality.

I quite like McDonalds although it's incredibly salty. I love the batter that KFC chicken is in. You simply cannot go wrong with an XL Bacon Double Cheeseburger from Burger King.

Perhaps I just love shite food.

Went to f&b's for the first time yesterday and i thought the food was rather bland.

Not really into eating out though.Think its a rip off and you can make the stuff just as good and for 1/3 of the price.

Mcds/BK/KFC are what they say they are.You shouldn't go there pay £3.50 get your food on the spot and expect it to taste like Gordon Ramsays made it especially for you.

Edited by sergie's no1 fan

I'm just going to throw beer halle into the fold for the best, two for one on pizza which are nothing short on awsome, service has always been decent and a good selection of refreshments :)

Ketchup is great although i'm not impressed with them at the moment, I finished their big burger that promised a picture on the wall of fame with onion rings, chips and 3 milkshakes and not one snap of this fine achievement of me being a wee fat whistling.gif

Best - I'll go for Yo Sushi here as it the only chain I don't mind.

Worst - Filling Station. I can cook food in a microwave too...

Nandos is utter shite, especially when you conciser how much it costs. I have been once, I won't return. I wouldn't dream of going to an F&Bs again.

Don't know if it is a chain but Ichiban shits all over Wagamama's from a great height.

Ichiban >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wagamama >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Oko Express (which I hated)

Oko is fucking horrendous. Everyone always mentioned it after the dancing so i thought i would give it a try one night.Spew/boke. Never again.

Not a chain, but a pub called Rab Ha's on Hutcheson street, Merchant City

Food is fantastic, all home made.

Think I'm barred from there!

Good shout for Harry ramsdens. Been twice both times food appalling

Wagamma only relatively recently opened in Edinburgh. I wouldn't worry about them opening in Falkirk soon. I think the one at Livingston is your nearest.

Before Aberdeen got one last year, I used to frequent the Glasgow one during the connection time between Central and Queen St. Now the novelty's lost. Went to my first one in Guildford and then went to London and had that crushing blow you get when you realise somewhere you really like is in fact a chain. Same applies to pubs.

Oh the irony of people slating nandos and then proclaiming Frankie & bennys as the best.

I think we are all in agreement that all chains are pretty poor.

Oko is fucking horrendous. Everyone always mentioned it after the dancing so i thought i would give it a try one night.Spew/boke. Never again.

It is because you do not drink. When you are sober its rubbish. When you are absolutely turkeyed it tastes tremendous...hence why people like it!

It is because you do not drink. When you are sober its rubbish. When you are absolutely turkeyed it tastes tremendous...hence why people like it!

I gathered that, go 75 yeards down the orad to Divincis and ur tastebuds will tingle.

But same applies to Sandros - the chippy in coatbridge - dyer unless wrecked.

I gathered that, go 75 yeards down the orad to Divincis and ur tastebuds will tingle.

But same applies to Sandros - the chippy in coatbridge - dyer unless wrecked.

Same probably applies to most food like that!