Lidl Inferno Pizza

Cyber soccer has almost certainly perished in a horribly sweaty, chilli related manner. Inferno for tea after 5s tomorrow for me :D

I'm ashamed to say I tapped out - three quarters through.

To be fair though, it got to the point of not being able to taste. So there was no point in carrying on.

I was given this by the prospective mother in law, over a year ago.

I thought it was going to be a regular spicy meat pizza. I was told it "might be" hot. The rest of the family don't really eat pizza, let alone hot ones.

Two bites in and I was nearly asking for my own mum! Bloody hell. "If it's too hot don't eat it!" - as if I was going to back down after that! I had a new family to impress.

By the last slice, I had to ask what it was and where she got it. "Lidl... something inferno..." The mother-in-law took the box through from the kitchen and, with the flames all over the design and a 'very hot' (or equivalent) warning at the bottom, the whole family burst out laughing!

Was anyone else left a bit disappointed with this pizza. It still tasted great but was'nt that hot. I think the one i picked up did'nt contain alot of chilli peppers.

Me, but it was still great. Didn't have mine tonight after 5s so will be tomorrow instead.

I'm considering having this just now. Is there any danger of me skittering my Y-Fronts at work this evening if I consume it just now?

Edit: Just finished it. Decent enough tasting pizza but nowhere near as hot as some are making out.

Edited by Andy C