Lidl Inferno Pizza

On 29/10/2016 at 21:29, Jamaldo said:

There's a big massive Co-op and a wee one as well.

I've got two within a 100m radius of my house.  The closest one (Shop #1 which is a stone-throw away) is always short of bread and milk, meaning my frequent routine is:

• Check shop #1 for the things I actually need.
  • Leave shop #1 for Shop #2 empty handed.
  • Leave Shop #2 with the light things.
  • Pop back into Shop #1 for heavier goods to save needless clinking of bottles down the road.

3 visits.

Any Twitter types want to bring this thread to the attention of Lidl. A final plea.

What a glorious culinary period this was. I pledge 1 per month ad infinitum.

Some sad act did last year......

415c1cc90cd78961616ca482068ca0f3.jpg

12922acd414e7ef1e01a22d076343541.jpg

I've got to admit, whilst people do enjoy it, I used to deliberately get the hottest sauces on food, go into Nando's and get Extra hot chicken and put extra extra hot on my chips. Did I enjoy it? A bit aye, but looking back I was more showing off. Started dimming down the hotness and find I enjoy it more, before it was just an endurance test pretty much. 

Do you know the difference between the hot baste and extra hot baste at Nandos? Absolutely nothing, the extra hot is just simply more hot sauce, chances are though the bloke or girl cooking it won't really care and just do the same.

Likewise for the table sauces the only difference between the extra,extra hot sauce and the medium sauce is the quantity of water in each sauce, the medium one has been diluted more.

Some crap info for anyone to spout next time they're in, also livers are the best thing on the menu, hth.

How come you look young yet you have no avatar on here? Having no avatar makes you look like an old technophobe. Well played on the Lidl chat though. [emoji6]

Laziness mainly.

I'll update it later just for you.

• 3 months later...
Ha ha just read further down and worked out the guy in the tweet is the guys posting.

So what you holding in this photo Neil that makes you look so happy? Is it a picture of another mans penis?

Nothing like that.

It's Taylor Swift's Red Album.