Champions League Quarter Finals

Guest Pompey

Liverpool 2-1 Juve

Olympique 3-0 Eindhoven

Chelsea 2-1 Bayern

Don't know enough about Milan and Inter to choose, but I prefer Milan.

IMO

Liverpool v Juventus will be a draw, with Juve winning at home to send them through

Lyon will beat PSV home and away to qualify

Chelsea will beat Bayern comfortably at home and draw in Munich

Milan will beat Inter over the two legs by the odd goal

I think Liverpool - Juve will be a draw in the 1st leg with Juve winning in Turin.

Lyon's dark horse has been brought into the light with there humping of Bremeb. PSV to win over two legs.

Milan to sneak it on away goals.

Chelsea will be too strong for Bayern.

I've got my Chelsea top ready for wednesday night, and I'm going to go sit in a German pub and slag the Bayern supporters off! Can't wait! :D

Chelsea 4 - Bayern 0

By the way, are those KO times right? I thought it'd be 1945 KO. (2045 German time.....)

juve will be very difficult to beat- in all honesty with liverpools lack of strikers at the moment i could see them not scoring home or away. so im going for 0-1 on wenesday night to juve, followed by a 3-0 win in italy.

juve will be very difficult to beat- in all honesty with liverpools lack of strikers at the moment i could see them not scoring home or away. so im going for 0-1 on wenesday night to juve, followed by a 3-0 win in italy.

454616[/snapback]

i acknowledge that was a little wayward...

CHELSEA 0 - 1 BAYERN MUNICH

Both sides play really boring football so there will not be many goals. Munich to scrape it.

A.C MILAN 2 - 0 INTER MILAN

AC are the only team to bet Inter in Serie A this season (I think) and they should win.

Who cares abouth Chelsea - I saw Milan put in a thoroughly professional peformance to win 2 - 0 against Inter depsite being under pressure for most of the first half. Sheva was back to his best though still a bit too ball greedy at times. Prilo is fantastic at set pieces and set up both goals (I think).

Frank Lampard's second goal last night was better technically than that fud Garcia's on Tuesday.  :)

457318[/snapback]

totally agree. Kahn was well positioned and the ball from Makelele was in no way easy to control- the fact that he wasnt even looking at the goal when he shot just makes it even better.

Guest erseofthebank
Who cares abouth Chelsea - I saw Milan put in a thoroughly professional peformance to win 2 - 0 against Inter depsite being under pressure for most of the first half. Sheva was back to his best though still a bit too ball greedy at times. Prilo is fantastic at set pieces and set up both goals (I think).

457335[/snapback]

I agree. Ive always said if a team are to beat Chelsea it is Milan for the following reasons.

• They are far more organised

• They know too much

• All round their team is international class

• They play in a league which has far more technical class than the EPL, they can counter Chelskis tactics

• They have players capable of winning the match in a second, Sheva, Kaka, Pirlo, Cafu, Seedorf oh and Crespo ;) it is written in the stars for Crespo to do it :D

Archived