Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Dundee United's friendly chairman having his say in the papers today and it has nothing to do with keeping his team in the top flight.

We can't make changes mid season, one team, one team down and the play offs must happen. If either us or ibs don't go up then that's how it is.

Dundee United's friendly chairman having his say in the papers today and it has nothing to do with keeping his team in the top flight.

We can't make changes mid season, one team, one team down and the play offs must happen. If either us or ibs don't go up then that's how it is.

Here's hoping we give those clowns a wave on the way up , preferably by dishing out a pumping in the cup

These views and opinions are also completely irrelevant my banjo playing friend, to be honest I wish these chairmen would just f**k off and worry about their own clubs, sick to the back teeth of hearing how much they want us back and at the same time blaming us for their own woes.

I'd like to be able to play a musical instrument, but sadly, I have no such skill.

It's kind of you to credit me with such an ability though.

Here's hoping we give those clowns a wave on the way up , preferably by dishing out a pumping in the cup

Remind me why you lot harbour a particular loathing for Dundee United again.

At the time of the boycott, all we got was made up waffle. A perfect example of Rangers fans allowing themselves to be told what to think.

Laughably, the vast majority were right behind Green on the issue, little realising how crudely he was exploiting them.

Maybe I'm being thick, but if Rangers came third in the second tier and were "reconstructed" into the top tier they'd still be rubbish. How would that dent Aberdeen's chances?

If Rangers can stave off calamity long enough to reach the top tier, there's every prospect of the duopoly being restored within 2-3 years of that happening.

That will seriously dent Aberdeen's chances of success.

Remind me why you lot harbour a particular loathing for Dundee United again.At the time of the boycott, all we got was made up waffle. A perfect example of Rangers fans allowing themselves to be told what to think.Laughably, the vast majority were right behind Green on the issue, little realising how crudely he was exploiting them.

The fallout began before our troubles really kicked off , after the game which got abonded at half time during the 08/09 or 09/10 season where after declaring all fans who had a ticket that day would get a replacement free of charge only for Thompson to go back on his word and charge us full price again although I may be mistaken but I think the dundee Utd fans got replacement tickets , ended up only about 1100 Rangers fans up at tannadice for the rearranged midweek fixture , that along with the fact he was one of the most outspoken and never missed an opportunity to put the boot in over the last few years

Edited by forever_blue

The fallout began before our troubles really kicked off , after the game which got abonded at half time during the 08/09 or 09/10 season where after declaring all fans who had a ticket that day would get a replacement free of charge only for Thompson to go back on his word and charge us full price again although I may be mistaken but I think the dundee Utd fans got replacement tickets , ended up only about 1100 Rangers fans up at tannadice for the rearranged midweek fixture , that along with the fact he was one of the most outspoken and never missed an opportunity to put the boot in over the last few years

translated = told the truth about clusterfuck FC without dancing around with half-truths, deflection and ignoring the bleeding obvious.

If Rangers can stave off calamity long enough to reach the top tier, there's every prospect of the duopoly being restored within 2-3 years of that happening. That will seriously dent Aberdeen's chances of success.

Challenging Celtic will cost money. Where do you see that coming from?