Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Yes. You swooping in on your white charger to defend Tedi's honour was very touching.

I never defended anything tedi said or done , I simply typed Ahofjays in doink like fashion , which you have obviously took a wee huff and went down this desperate line of 2nd year of high school like wind up patter , all rather hilarious to say the least Edited by forever_blue

I never defended anything tedi said or done , I said Ahofjays , which you have obviously took a wee huff and went down this desperate line of 2nd year of high school like wind up patter , all rather hilarious to say the least

So Tedi calling me a celtic fan while I'm mocking him followed by you appearing out of nowhere and calling me a celtic fan are entirely coincidental? So you just turned up and started insulting me for no reason at all? And benny thinks I've got anger issues...

So Tedi calling me a celtic fan while I'm mocking him followed by you appearing out of nowhere and calling me a celtic fan are entirely coincidental? So you just turned up and started insulting me for no reason at all? And benny thinks I've got anger issues...

now now precious , wipe away those tears

He never said anything about me..the only white charger around here is the one you have been using all morning for 'The King'

Once again since you are still missing the point. I'm not defending the king, I'm pointing out you are lying and mocking you for it. Your opponent, once again, is irrelevant.

Act like a Celtic fan, get treated like a Celtic fan.

sg0138.jpg

and your loving, caring, minority Bears from P & B

Signed Tedi (and all my aliases), TK, Bennett, Forever Blue, Dorlomin, Knightwood Bear, Vanderlei, Awra, The Pundit (and any i have missed out)

Love you guys :wub:

Looks like the place has been torched. Insurance job?

sg0138.jpg

and your loving, caring, minority Bears from P & B

Signed Tedi (and all my aliases), TK, Bennett, Forever Blue, Dorlomin, Knightwood Bear, Vanderlei, Awra, The Pundit (and any i have missed out)

Love you guys :wub:

Is this Dave King saying Santa has already been, he deposited your presents yesterday?

Did I?

I thought I said you get all angry when Rangers fans laugh at celtic fans. paranoid much?

You have been dishing out the insults all morning, it is not just Bennett that knows you have anger issues.

I've been calling you an idiot because you are determined to act like one. Hardly dishing out insults. And I get called precious?

I'd like to know on what planet having money sitting in an account ready to be transferred equates to something being paid?

On a completely unrelated note I'm off to the shop where I will insist to security that I have actually paid for the booze because I have a £20 note in my pocket.

Really? Well if it's such intellectual giants as Tedi and yourself that decide what acting "like a celtic fan" is I begin to understand why you think everyone is a celtic fan.
I've been calling you an idiot because you are determined to act like one. Hardly dishing out insults. And I get called precious?
Och get over yourself