Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Why would I do that?

What do people with names like weejinky67 and iluvtehra feel the need to ask him if insist he is a Freemason?

To say he has been accused of it begets that he implies he is not.

So a link would be helpful.

Iluvtehra would come from teh huddleboard imo. weejinky67 from führer führer.

So the interpretation of a single persons mood, by a collective of Rangers fans allows sweeping generalisation and in fact misinterpretstion of others?

It was just mildly amusing that we had Norman's wee self-obsessed rant only a few posts after yours. One doesn't have to look hard for examples of sweeping generalisations either.

He has denied it in the hootsman

BBC also running with it now

"One of the blogs insists that I am a Freemason, which is wrong," said the judge.[/size]

Why do people / bloggers feel the need to insist he is a freemason?

Hence why I want a link as proof.

He says he isn't, why that is not proof.

Even with my upstanding proddy background/surname , I wouldn't want to be tried by the shady cunto.

It was just mildly amusing that we had Norman's wee self-obsessed rant only a few posts after yours. One doesn't have to look hard for examples of sweeping generalisations either.

Too right. Some disingenuine was calling rangers fans handsome the other day.

He has denied it in the hootsman

BBC also running with it now

"One of the blogs insists that I am a Freemason, which is wrong," said the judge.

Why do people / bloggers feel the need to insist he is a freemason?

Because the quote I posted from the paranoid Hibee earlier is a view shared by a surprisingly large number of people. They cannot believe that the judiciary/police/footballing authorities/4th Estate are impartial and objective wrt Rangers and are convinced there's a Masonic network centred on Ibrox which protects us from getting our just deserts.

Edited by The_Kincardine

Because the quote I posted from the paranoid Hibee earlier is a view shared by a surprisingly large number of people. They cannot believe that the judiciary/police/footballing authorities/4th Estate are impartial and objective wrt Rangers and are convinced there's a Masonic network centred on Ibrox which protects us from getting our just deserts.

Aye, you've just been in the wilderness these last 4 seasons.

Hence why I want a link as proof.

He says he isn't, why that is not proof.

Even with my upstanding proddy background/surname , I wouldn't want to be tried by the shady cunto.

http://fallingmasonry.info/masonic-judges.html If Peter Smith was a Freemason it's likely that he would be on this list as it's mainly a list of English judges who are Masons. There is no proof to say he is a Mason, he has denied that he is in the Craft and if he was a Mason, it's very unlikely he would deny it.

Or they've changed them ? Who knows, you certainly can't trust them.

Anyhoo, Tedi was that impressed by doleman & ill Phil and their blogging, hes decided to give it a go himself. Give him a fortnight afore he's looking for funding too.

Fucking bam :lol:https://bearsfightback.wordpress.com/2016/01/17/welcome-to-bears-fight-back/

Crikey. Magnificent stuff.

These guys plan to find legal methods of depriving people of their money, spouses and kids.

There is a conspiracy of sorts, not a conscious deliberate one and not one that there's any evidence of involving the judiciary.

The police, the media and the footballing authorities however, certainly behave in concerted ways which favour the Scottish footballing establishment. This establishment involves Celtic every bit as much as it does Rangers.

Crikey. Magnificent stuff.

These guys plan to find legal methods of depriving people of their money, spouses and kids.

Magnificent is not the word I would use to describe that nonsense. I don't mind the paranoid nutters embarrassing themselves but people like that are an embarrasement to the rest of the support and the club itself

There is a conspiracy of sorts, not a conscious deliberate one and not one that there's any evidence of involving the judiciary.

The police, the media and the footballing authorities however, certainly behave in concerted ways which favour the Scottish footballing establishment. This establishment involves Celtic every bit as much as it does Rangers.

People really believe this? Now that is magnificent.