Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

That is not interesting at all.

what is interesting and reinforces my point about this strange little obsession of yours is the search facility;

searching on Author The_Kinkcardine and the word 'Israel' returns 13 results, most of them tonight.

search on Author The KING and the word 'israel' literally breaks the search function, maxed out at 200 results.

What is the fascination?

Thanks!

Or is it because I don't spend my Life on this thread ? And I started a thread about ISIS, regularly post on threads about politics, the Middle East and current news events?...hmmm No wait! Your right , I've Mentioned Israel more times than a 56yr old alky on a Football forum who only posts about plastics and Declans ...caught me out there Jock001 sorry MyView sorry Vanderelei Sorry Peculia Sorry Jigselbow Sorry cooperonthewing sorry Keeps001...oops or is there another reason you can quote me on posts I done...3 months before you joined ?

caught me out there Jock001 sorry MyView sorry Vanderelei Sorry Peculia Sorry Jigselbow Sorry cooperonthewing sorry Keeps001...oops or is there another reason you can quote me on posts I done...3 months before you joined ?

Haw mods, any chance of a loan of a new Kingy? This yin's broken.

Haw mods, any chance of a loan of a new Kingy? This yin's broken.

Good night Klan, I'll leave you to spend your later years posting hysterical casual anti Irish racism, it might deflect from The_Arseholes mythical captive tribes in Egypyt called Israel shite?!!

As a supporter of a Scottish football club and particularly one so steeped in Irish nationalism you should probably be more careful about the distinction between nations and states.
Hence the use of "Intenationally recognised" now scat before I call officer Dibble!