Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I ll try once more. If what you say is true why did the SFA close a transfer window therefore denying Rangers 24hours to register players?

Dunno, but it's pretty bloody minor when put against the Armageddon narrative that Regan offered in a bid to see the re-birth admitted at as high a level as possible.

Dunno, but it's pretty bloody minor when put against the Armageddon narrative that Regan offered in a bid to see the re-birth admitted at as high a level as possible.

Not minor at all. It was the footballing authorities going against a UEFA directive to inconvenience one club. Rangers.

If the footballing authorities wanted Rangers in the SPL they would have had Rangers in the SPL.

Souness was handed a record ban by the footballing authorities based on a lie.

UEFA issued a directive insisting that once contact had been proven no player could be retrospectively banned for simulation. Sone Alukowas retrospectively banned for simulation despite Rangers providing panel with still photos and video proving contact

Not minor at all. It was the footballing authorities going against a UEFA directive to inconvenience one club. Rangers.

If the footballing authorities wanted Rangers in the SPL they would have had Rangers in the SPL.

Souness was handed a record ban by the footballing authorities based on a lie.

UEFA issued a directive insisting that once contact had been proven no player could be retrospectively banned for simulation. Sone Alukowas retrospectively banned for simulation despite Rangers providing panel with still photos and video proving contact

All terribly minor and not remotely comparable to the propaganda employed to attempt to allow Rangers to carry on much as if nothing had happened. The Some Aluko thing is spectacularly trivial.

What you're on about with Souness, I've literally no idea. It's starting to sound as if you're claiming Rangers are hard done by - the perspective of the nutjobs.

This "If the football authorities wanted Rangers in the SPL, they would have had Rangers in the SPL" business is downright daft. Of course the authorities wanted them there - that's what all the rhetoric was for. They did however stop short of bludgeoning any opposition out of the way in order to ensure that desire was fulfilled.

Are you suggesting they could have somehow done that?

Are you suggesting the authorities didn't want them in the top flight?

Because that my friend, would be utterly bonkers.

So there's a conspiracy which is neither deliberate nor conscious but it goes beyond the scope of the one envisaged by Celtic fans? Is that what you're trying to say here?

BTW how can you have an unconscious and accidental conspiracy?

Believe it or not this "Psychological Slavery" was used to explain how the bigger clubs in Italian Football managed to get the decisions. Of course this was before the shit hit the fan a few years ago and knocked it on the head.

Try reading a book called Calcio, a history of Italian Football, written by Michael Foote's grandson. Cracking read.

All terribly minor and not remotely comparable to the propaganda employed to attempt to allow Rangers to carry on much as if nothing had happened. The Some Aluko thing is spectacularly trivial.

What you're on about with Souness, I've literally no idea. It's starting to sound as if you're claiming Rangers are hard done by - the perspective of the nutjobs.

This "If the football authorities wanted Rangers in the SPL, they would have had Rangers in the SPL" business is downright daft. Of course the authorities wanted them there - that's what all the rhetoric was for. They did however stop short of bludgeoning any opposition out of the way in order to ensure that desire was fulfilled.

Are you suggesting they could have somehow done that?

Are you suggesting the authorities didn't want them in the top flight?

Because that my friend, would be utterly bonkers.

I have given you examples of the footballing authorities actually bending/ breaking rules to hamper Rangers. You have offered nothing except for the chief of the SFA doing his job to try and act in , what he believed, was the best interests of the game.

I have given you examples of the footballing authorities actually bending/ breaking rules to hamper Rangers. You have offered nothing except for the chief of the SFA doing his job to try and act in , what he believed, was the best interests of the game.

I've missed large parts of this thread but when exactly between 1872 and May 2012 did this bending or breaking occur?

So who will be going to see Philip the playwrights play?

http://www.sweetforaddicts.co.uk/next.html

Rebellion is a two-act play by Glasgow Irish playwright Phil Mac Giolla Bháin. This work, performed by Sweet For Addicts, is Phils contribution to the 1916 Centenary celebrations which are taking place in Ireland and across the diaspora.

The play is set in contemporary Glasgow and opens when old Tommy Murphy of Donegal is laid to rest. He had a good innings and was 93 when he passed away peacefully in the home for the elderly where he had seen out his days. Alzheimers disease had robbed the old man of his faculties and when he died he had not recognised any of his loved ones for many years.

Is there no end to that mans talents?

Imagine if his scripts are anything like the meandering gibberish that makes up his blogs!

How many folk will roll up in Sellick taps?

Edited by Ned Nederlander

Or they've changed them ? Who knows, you certainly can't trust them.

Anyhoo, Tedi was that impressed by doleman & ill Phil and their blogging, hes decided to give it a go himself. Give him a fortnight afore he's looking for funding too.

Fucking bam :lol:

https://bearsfightback.wordpress.com/2016/01/17/welcome-to-bears-fight-back/

Bearsfightback is deed :(

Walked away :lol:

They are totally mentalists. To a bear , they are insane.

https://www.change.org/p/bbc-remove-chris-mclaughlin-from-his-role-within-the-tv-license-funded-bbc

Lovely comments...

I see this group of bigots have closed their website and twitter account after threatening peoples children, And the Herald story today has mysteriously dropped their name from the story.

post-33652-0-52425800-1453331798_thumb.p

Edited by THE KING

I see this group of bigots have closed their website and twitter account after threatening peoples children, And the Herald story today has mysteriously dropped their name from the story.

They are threatening to take people to court and jail , almost similar to the drink drive advert that was about where the man loses his job , marriage , access to kids and friends in a sort of epiphany where he decides wether to drink or not . Still a fucking bizzare threat and a bit over the top but it is not an actual threat to harm children

Edited by forever_blue

Wouldn't surprise me , they seem to have dissapeared already

Apparently Graham spiers challenged them to fisticuffs.

Most of their followers on twitter were Celtic fans, who seemed to be the first to know about this new group.

Apparently Graham spiers challenged them to fisticuffs.

Most of their followers on twitter were Celtic fans, who seemed to be the first to know about this new group.

Whit ? Graham spiers challenged someone to fisticuffs haha

What a sight that would have been

Edited by forever_blue

Would not surprise me in the slightest.

On a different but similar note, if the footballing authorities got tough on sectarian singing and started to dock teams points, would anyone actually put it past YIN fans to start pretending to be Rangers fans in order to see Rangers being docked points? i mean they are batshit mental enough to pull a stunt like that.

The smell would give them away tedi