Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Ffs kincar130%proof-ine , the swamp has been ftv on about 4 times in the last 3 years from memory. It usually occured when RMedia went ftv , and they responded thus.

Erm ... not exactly sure what the chuff your post is about but it sure looks cool.

I assume, though I'm probably wrong, that yon normally closed board is now open because 'Rangers' haven't been Defcon 1 levels of embarrassment recently !?

What is it with the klan and writing the Nicola Sturgeon demanding explanations? Who do these rockets think they are?!

Oh look. Here's an unfair sweeping generalisation. The Diddies will be all over this like a rash. They don't hunt in packs and they are never guilty of Groupthink.

I'm sure that this simple expression of bgotry will be eschewed by all right-minded posters on here.

Yup. A c**t of that was made. Humble pie being eaten in Kinky Towers. Not for long though ;)

Fair play to you for admitting it

I was under impression it was still on lock down due to the disaster that is rangers media.

Ok then.

Now that we've established - via a circuitous route - that I don't have a FollowFollow account and was able to read content simply by clicking on the provided link, can I again pose the initial question?

Isn't FollowFollow regarded as more mainstream than the likes of RM and the Vanguard site?

If so, that's fairly alarming. It would appear to suggest that sectarian hostility is not confined to the fringes of the support.

Does it not also raise questions about moderation of that site?

It appears that like on the other sites mentioned, anything goes on FF too.

Edited by Monkey Tennis