Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Must be due another statement soon, on how they aren't bothered.

What I love about the statements is their target audience. Who are they trying to convince with the history intact, still going strong, unbroken rhetoric? Not non-sevco fans as why on earth would we buy any statement from Ibrox.  So it must be bears they are trying to convince, so why would there be any doubt in their minds requiring such pretty basic marketing reinforcement.  Unless deep down they ken fine they're brand spanking new and the club know the simplest, most patronising and idiot-effective PR works best.  For some reason.

Quick question: Do bears really think Carlsberg is probably the best lager in the world?  That Peugouts are the drive of your life? That with skittles you can actually taste a fucking rainbow?

The offence here is not derived from everyone pointing out sevco are new, it's the absolute contempt with which sevco treat their customers, they think you are thick absolute f**k. And they're right. Otherwise why the base, moron-grade PR?

And doo d-doo doo doo I'm loving it.

Your new team is actually called rangers, why would it bother him? You poor bears are always desperate for us to be bothered, upset or angry.

Most of their posts have accusations of 'salty tears' 'seethe'  'hatred' etc etc

Sorry bears - it's mostly laughter. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

(with a little bit of rankle that sporting cheats have not yet received proper sporting sanctions, but f**k it - in the absence of the authorities doing their f***ing job, ridicule is a decent alternative)

Warburton has done a good job but 'Rangers' this season are just doing what we thought 'Rangers' would do on the 'journey', at the moment he's really just highlighting how shit McCoist was rather than how good he is. Let's see how he does against Celtic, even with Celtic being rather shit a win there would see him merit some recognition. 

FWIW I once heard Chick Young (yes I know) stating on the radio that the manager of the Season had to be the one who'd won the most trophies, I think at the time it that would have been Strachan, no amount of reasoning could sway him from this stance. Chick Young is a cock.

Most of their posts have accusations of 'salty tears' 'seethe'  'hatred' etc etc

See, Rangers fans get told all the time that they did nothing whilst their club died but the reality is they have − they've posted 'salty tears' 'seethe'  'hatred' etc etc on internet forums.

That's all they had to do of course, 'cause whilst they were posting shite the authorities were doing all they could to keep them 'alive' like harping on about armageddon and social unrest, trying to squeeze them into the SPL, the First, then giving them a free ride into the Third and, of course, coming up with the club v company scenerio.

The Rangers fans did all they had to do.

Your manager has won nothing NOTHING not one single thing.

McInnes has an overall better record. So has Hughes, Mcintyre, Wright, Putalineone, Stubbs, Houston even the clown at my club and there will be others, but I'll give you one thing none of them have a magic hat.

Is Mixu an Italian Finn?

Warburton has done a good job but 'Rangers' this season are just doing what we thought 'Rangers' would do on the 'journey', at the moment he's really just highlighting how shit McCoist was rather than how good he is. Let's see how he does against Celtic, even with Celtic being rather shit a win there would see him merit some recognition. 

FWIW I once heard Chick Young (yes I know) stating on the radio that the manager of the Season had to be the one who'd won the most trophies, I think at the time it that would have been Strachan, no amount of reasoning could sway him from this stance. Chick Young is a cock.

Warburtons rebuilding, you already know this.

Completely changed how we play, you already know this.

Changed the outdated the training methods and improved fitness, you already know this.

Has a good lead over our nearest challengers Falkirk.......

Was going to be found out against form team Dundee and their awfy famous player, whose name I forget.

Has so far shown that he was an eye for a player.

Chick Young's worth ten Jum Spence.

You know that Celtic will win this, they have a multi million pound squad and a manager who roars.

Changed the outdated the training methods and improved fitness, you already know this.

Has a good lead over our nearest challengers Falkirk

Like I said - highlighting how shit McCoist was.

Has a good lead over our nearest challengers Falkirk.......

Was going to be found out against form team Dundee and their awfy famous player, whose name I forget.

Has so far shown that he was an eye for a player.

Chick Young's worth ten Jum Spence.

You know that Celtic will win this, they have a multi million pound squad and a manager who roars.

Rangers died in 2012, you already know this.

McIntyre, Hartley, Hughes and Neilson have all achieved more, with less than Warbleton. He's not even close to being in the top 5, top 10 at a pinch.  Maybe.

Actually what warburton achieved with Brentford is probably remarkably similar to what neilson has done at hearts

You need to try harder than this Tache

So despite the oft banned sectarian bigot's numerous protestations, the 'H' word is neither sectarian or even offensive. Simply banned on this site due to 'greetin fannies.

Rangers cheated and died ... their fans still in denial.

Anything new?

Reported for veiled sectarian allusions.