Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

How's life on The Black Pig, Cpt Pugwash?

Business is slack. We're thinking of going into refugee relocation runs. Reckon a vessel of our size could fit into a few Greek ports.

Say hi from me stoney, Norms not been posting very much recently.

Rico and the QC have also went awol, maybe a bhoys holiday?

I'm pretty certain the QC is banned.

That would make it ever so difficult to post on here, no?

Say hi from me stoney, Norms not been posting very much recently.

Rico and the QC have also went awol, maybe a bhoys holiday?

The baton has been handed over to you as the most prolific poster in the BRALT. Please note that every poster that has had this title has been eventually banned.

#savebennett

edit: I don't know why I did a hashtag right there, I blame Tedi for earlier on, but it seems appropriately cringeworthy as most hashtags are.

Edited by CityDave

Compensation is decided by Fifa or uefa isn't it, if the clubs can't agree?

They'll be free to play in two weeks, think that Stanley are still a bit miffed that they came to Scotland.

They'll be free to play in two weeks, think that Stanley are still a bit miffed that they came to Scotland.

Probably more nervous that they haven't been paid, given The Rangers previous in that respect. You know, cheating and lies etc...

From what I've heard Stanley messed this up by not offering the pair improved contracts when they had the chance and there was interest from other clubs but Rangers got in there first with a serious offer to the players, very opportunistic. What's happening now with both players being refused by their current club to train up in Scotland is nothing other than sour grapes towards the players. And yeah Stanley would have received more compensation had either players moved on to other English clubs.  As much as the old Rangers had previous for robbing smaller clubs of their best players for pittance taking advantage of that club's financial situation, I don't see much wrong here with what Rangers have done

£40,000 is the fee being quoted.

Why won't the Rangers just pay that? It's minimal, seems fair and is surely pennies to a club with the resources of the Rangers.

Oops, there's that word "fair". I should've known better.

Decent replies tedi and c Dave, nonsense from some hibee.

We've done not too bad from tribunals recently, paying £65k for Holt and receiving over £200k for charlie telfer.

Hope oor luck lasts.

If that's the truth then it's a minor irelevance and will be swiftly forgotten by the bacteria that support ra Gers.

The amoeba are fairly up their own arses these days.  Did they win something?  Still, we'll put them back in their place during next season's league matches

Aye we agreed with hearts, as the kids say ... I got owned there.

You got corrected, big difference. What you said was false. No one's out to get you, nobody's trying to own you with any comebacks - nae need to be so on edge mate, he was only trying to help.