Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

One of the STV guys on Twitter is saying if the Newco has it's registration transferred then the embargo stands. Thinking aloud, could this be the SFA's way of circumventing the SPL? I.e. Get in the third division and go about your rise with some dignity and you can sign players (by re-applying rather than transferring registration) or stay in the SPL with a skeleton squad, fail miserably and publicly and get relegated to the First division anyway (presumably).

Fucking great, isn't it? :D

BBC reporting on twitter:

Rangers owner Craig Whyte banned for life from Scottish football, and 12-month transfer embargo imposed on the club. More details soon.

Well there a help to haudit and daudit? wonder what it actually means

On reflection though, if a transfer of share in the SPL is used, does that mean the SFA license and by extension these measures are also transferred?

Or would the share be transferred to a NewCo, who, by having a share in the SPL, is automatically granted a new (clean) license from the SFA?

Clear as mud.

I see someone has said yes it transfers to the newco...I have absolutely no confidence that it will, they might say it will

:lol: meanwhile over at rangers media

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=217737&pid=1059973902&st=0&&unlockUserAgent=1

"Rangers banned from signing players because the fucking useless tarrier c***s over at SFA can't do their own jobs properly.

I'd love it if someone cut off Stewart Regan's penis and fed it to him. Mind you there is probably no room to fit it in when Liewell's is already in there "

Credit where it's due, though. Some have a more balanced response:

Blow these cunts up.

:lol: meanwhile over at rangers media

http://forum.rangers...lockUserAgent=1

"Rangers banned from signing players because the fucking useless tarrier c***s over at SFA can't do their own jobs properly.

I'd love it if someone cut off Stewart Regan's penis and fed it to him. Mind you there is probably no room to fit it in when Liewell's is already in there "

My goldfish has more intelligence than that lot. They deserve all they get. An absolute embarrassment to Scottish football.laugh.gif

If Rangers put a £1 surcharge on gates then their loyal fans can pay off the fine in a couple of months.

It would appear that they have, at best (or worst), two* homes games left. Ever. So that's maybe not the best idea.

*subject to confirmation