Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Yesterday's corrupt ruling against us won't be the end of things.

We've still to go through the fiasco of the SPL hearing (with any appeal being heard by the SFA!) into the EBT/double contracts issue. Irrespective of the truth, does anyone seriously believe that loss of titles is not on the agenda?

I think we could all draft the punishment already that will be handed down by these bigots - say goodbye to 2003, 2005 (Helicopter Sunday), 2009, 2010, 2011.

If you decide that yesterday's punishment is not enough to justify boycotting Hampden, away grounds, SFA advertisers et al, just remember that's there's a lot more to come.

That is by the guy who runs the site :lol:

Ive just sent this to Graham Sharpe, William Hill. Edit to suit.

Graham,

It is unfortunate that your organisation should have to bear the brunt of a boycott of any kind through no fault of your own. However we, as supporters of Glasgow Rangers, are left with no choice but to take action into our own hands in defending our Club, which in this case is a boycott of all sponsors of the SFA (Scottish Football Association), including William Hill.

I would therefore request that you cancel my account forthwith. You will soon be aware that this is to be a boycott in substantial numbers.

Rangers Football Club is in a very precarious place at the moment, in that we are in administration, with liquidation looming large on the horizon if we don't get a prefferred bidder in the next few days. Duff & Phelps, the Club administrators, were working flat out to achieve that this week. Part of this is obviously trying to 'sell' the Club to potential buyers. On the eve of that decision the SFA decided to sanction Rangers Football Club with a fine of £160,000 and a YEAR LONG BAN ON SIGNING ANY PLAYERS. Needless to say the 'preferred bidder' process is now in turmoil.

The administrators have described the SFA's actions and timing as "incomprehensible and draconian". They are trying to kill our Club off for WHATEVER reason when we are down and seemingly indefensible. We believe that as long as we have the best fans in the world in the vast numbers we have, we will always be the last and inpenetrable line of defence. I hope you can understand why we are taking this action.

Regards

Loyal member of the Rangers family

- This has been posted on RM - pished myself.

Boycotting William Hills.........That'll show 'em boys.

Graham,

It is unfortunate that your organisation should have to bear the brunt of a boycott of any kind through no fault of your own. However we, as supporters of Glasgow Rangers, are left with no choice but to take action into our own hands in defending our Club, which in this case is a boycott of all sponsors of the SFA (Scottish Football Association), including William Hill.

I would therefore request that you cancel my account forthwith. You will soon be aware that this is to be a boycott in substantial numbers.

Rangers Football Club is in a very precarious place at the moment, in that we are in administration, with liquidation looming large on the horizon if we don't get a prefferred bidder in the next few days. Duff & Phelps, the Club administrators, were working flat out to achieve that this week. Part of this is obviously trying to 'sell' the Club to potential buyers. On the eve of that decision the SFA decided to sanction Rangers Football Club with a fine of £160,000 and a YEAR LONG BAN ON SIGNING ANY PLAYERS. Needless to say the 'preferred bidder' process is now in turmoil.

The administrators have described the SFA's actions and timing as "incomprehensible and draconian". They are trying to kill our Club off for WHATEVER reason when we are down and seemingly indefensible. We believe that as long as we have the best fans in the world in the vast numbers we have, we will always be the last and inpenetrable line of defence. I hope you can understand why we are taking this action.

Regards

I think the SFA will have been heavily influenced in their thinking as to UEFA's stance on this. Rangers still due money to Rapid Vienna? My guess the main reasoning behind the transfer embargo. SFA cannot afford for Scottish football to get reputation as not paying debts to fellow UEFA member states otherwise impact will be on them, National team and other Scottish clubs in Europe. Also the Lee Wallace situation, how can they justify signing any further players in the near future when they haven't been able to pay for him?

Yep - as I've been saying from Day One to the "Rangers will get away with it" bores, Scottish football does not exist in a bubble. With various other financial chicanery across Europe they've been having to and are currently having to clamp down on, there's no way Ogilvie and co would be allowed to get away with making a "special case" out of this basket case.

Can anyone explain to me why all the rankgers fans are backing TBK?

Is it because PM is a "rangers man"?

He's been there since mucho dodginess was going on at the club!!! We also still don't have a clue who the TBK apart from PM. It could be imaginary friends for all we know.

It seems to me the only reason they hope TBK get the bid is because they have BLUE in the name!!!

Graham,

Regards

Tbf, it's more literate and reasoned than most RangersMedia posts!!

Graham,

Regards

Dear Loyal member of the Rangers family,

Before we cancel your account, which we are happy to do, would you like to take advantage of our very competitive odds on The Rangers survival?

1 week 1/5

2 weeks 3/5

End of season Evens

Start of next season 2/1

Christmas 500/1

Regards Graham.

"we have the best fans in the world in the vast numbers we have, we will always be the last and inpenetrable line of defence" - aye, right!

Just like in the eighties when those "St Mirren/Partick Thistle Are Magic, Rangers Are Tragic" badges were all the rage when the Ibrox rats deserted the sinking ship the first time around.

Rangers fans are loyal to nothing more than the appetite of their own spoil brat egos always needing feeding with reflected glory.

Ok, apart from the spelling mistakes on the hampdenprotest as well as the "mass" (ironic?) protest, is it starting at 1.30pm so all those fat fucks in their XXXL tops have time to walk to the Victoria Infirmary before collapsing?

What the rest of us could do is have a bit of tape across the road at hampden for any of the great unwashed that make it that far and give them a tinfoil blanket and oxygen.

No way.

Tape the tinfoil blanket round their heads with gaffer tape til they suffocate more like.

Someone should send a counter e-mail. They'd be fucking fuming if everyone dumped ladbrokes etc. and William Hill ended up making more than before. Absolutely fucking spewing they would be.

I await the open email to Adidas explaining why they're putting a MASSIVE DUNT in their world wide profits.

Rangers truly are the gift that keeps on giving :D

Edited by Hearts Daft

I prefer 'Gas service technician'..

im far too skilled to be a mere plumber ;)

Mere plumber? Plumbing and gas technician is what you're aiming for, a mere gas service engineer is a semi skilled profession. My apprentice can service boilers ffs.

This, if anything its a chance for Hibs and Hearts fans to prove to the world how much better we are and that we at least have some class and dignity.

I'm obvously joking about kicking their c**t in, but there's a serious point behind it.

I'll probably be one of the least hard/violent Hibees there, but if the dejection from losing this is as bad as I'm anticipating (and it'll probably be worse) then the sight of a bunch of buns having a go could easily end in me pulling out Jack Johnson and Tom O'Leary.

In true Rangers all talk and no action style it wont actually happen. Any sizeable Rangers presence amongst 42k extremely emotional Hibs/Hearts fans would end very, very badly :lol:

:lol: :lol: I know, it's comedy gold, I'm sure the stock exchange is reeling at this news. People frantically trying to shift on Adidas shares before, frankly, they go to the wall due to 'The Rangers Family' withdrawing co-operation.