Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

http://leggoland2.blogspot.co.uk/

Leggo has officially gone mental.

He suggests should Peter Lawwell (it's always him) get his way Rangers will be crippled while remaining in the spl as whipping boys and as such this will make winning the champions league a very real possibility for Celtic given the rewards they will reap in rangers wounded state!

Being somewhat late to the table...who is this leggo clown? Is he someone of any position and importance or just some self appointed blogger with too much time on his hands?

FTA: For more and more fans are cottoning on to the fact that an SPL WITHOUT Rangers would WRECK Celtic chief executive Peter Lawwell’s careful and seemingly bitter and vindictive plans to scupper Rangers

:lol:

I'm actually not sure of the LOGIC here, it's either so blindingly CUNNING that it's passed over my head or it's just INCREDIBLY stupid. I have to say I am FAVOURING the latter.

He suggests should Peter Lawwell (it's always him) get his way Rangers will be crippled while remaining in the spl as whipping boys and as such this will make winning the champions league a very real possibility for Celtic given the rewards they will reap in rangers wounded state!

:o

Where do you even begin to start with something like that??

http://leggoland2.blogspot. co.uk/

Cue numerous responses along the lines of "Great article, Leggo, you're the only journo who tells it like it is!"

Reading him and the other Rangers "it's everyone else's fault, it's a conspiracy, I'm telling mum on you, waaaaaaaaaa!" every single day reminds me of the following Calvin and Dobs Hobbes cartoon.

calvin-and-hobbes.jpg

Have a green one for a superb Calvin and Hobbes reference :thumsup2

FTA: For more and more fans are cottoning on to the fact that an SPL WITHOUT Rangers would WRECK Celtic chief executive Peter Lawwell’s careful and seemingly bitter and vindictive plans to scupper Rangers

:lol:

I'm actually not sure of the LOGIC here, it's either so blindingly CUNNING that it's passed over my head or it's just INCREDIBLY stupid. I have to say I am FAVOURING the latter.

You obviously didnt read the rest of the post. Its all part of Lawells cunning plan to keep a weakened Rangers in the SPL so that Celtic can become richer and win the Champions league. Its so obvious, I cant believe none of us saw it before :blink:

I've been posting in RM for years now, under a username that refers to a certain General Cartman ;)

So much for the boycott though

http://forum.rangers...entry1059982286

There obviously concerned but will it be enough to make them call the shots

Dear Mr Mcgarvey,

With reference to your recent feedback received regarding the partnership of Vauxhall Motors and the Scottish Football Association. Please see below the official statement released by Vauxhall regarding this matter:

"Vauxhall is the lead partner of the SFA and proud supporter of Scottish men's and women's international football from grass roots to senior level. Quite correctly it is the sole responsibility of the SFA as to how they implement their governance procedures across all their constituent clubs."

Yours sincerely,

Vauxhall Motors

0800 953 1617

For and On Behalf of Vauxhall Motors"

Aye, they seem very concerned!

Edited by Enrico Annoni

http://leggoland2.blogspot. co.uk/

Leggo has now taken to doing videoblogs....I fear this might be his first and last one!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY-03vYYAjA

The fans of the clubs still to play Rangers should stand up and face away from the game at some given point as a public show that Scottish football fans have all turned their back on Rangers and their fans for their actions

That would work a treat if everyone had 'CNUTS' written on the back of their jackets. Seed of a good idea there mate.

Just saw this on the 3rd division board........

If this had been posted by a fan from an SPL side we'd be getting slatted for putting money before sporting integrity etc, but it looks like the parasites have already started counting their windfall from rangers demise. I'm not saying rangers shouldn't be demoted btw, but I kinda hoped they'd have been made to jump through a few hoops before being accepted by the SFL instead of these c***s rolling out the red carpet.

Just seen this. I would suggest this guy is in the minority-however clyde are in a bit of a state. Have lost to us 7 times in a row!

If there was a no to Rangers Newco in SFL survey I think you would find a high % against their admittance to 3rd div. We dont want the Bigots visiting our stadiums any more than you do.

However, if there was a space in the league at the end of this season I cant see them not being voted in.

Edited by Moodster

I dont know why i go on Rangers Media, I go on to laugh and point but find myself wanting to reply to how stupid they are and then end up frustrated that I cant.

The thread on taking over Cowdenbeath - not one mention of Cowdenbeath's fans or how they might feel about dying to let Rangers live was a real annoyance in particular.

I dont know about anyone else but Id hate to see any club die at my clubs expense when we have created the problem.