Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

@mattslaterbbc - Hearing rumours that new TBK/BK offer is around £10m, only half up front, though #RFC

How in the name of Allah/Jesus/ etc, is £10 million enough to save the club? They have to survive for 10 weeks or so over the close season, Pre-season training and all that stuff.

Killie have been looking into summer friendlies for a couple of weeks at least, players are being offered contracts, our manager is in talks for a new contract and so and and so forth.

They have run out of time already.

They're deid in all but name.

Edited by DuntoiRab

Nah- it's getting boring now. Time to put an end to the misery.

I find it tedious now too but when I think of how the Rangers fans are feeling it puts a smile on my face. We will get our day of LOLing but when that day comes it will be a relief to them as the torture of not knowing will be over.

Anyone else enjoying the hanging about and uncertainty?

The more painful the better.

The '45p, a Freddo and a packet of Space Raiders' bids by the Blue Shites and Miller are pleasing. Hopefully the degenerates think they're going to be bought up, only to fold and be left disgusted by the inevitable NewCo. The bids aren't serious, it's all posturing.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/17900130

It must be true because Chick 'I Can Exclusively Reveal' Young is admitting it is liquidation time

I like the way Chick says " And one-horse races tend to be a little yawn inducing".

How do you think us diddy fans feel every season watching you 2 hoover up the money?

Do you think we get our excitement watching you 2 fight it out?

I hate the Weegie media so much, just f**k OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

Edited by Gaz FFC

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/17900130

It must be true because Chick 'I Can Exclusively Reveal' Young is admitting it is liquidation time

^^^ verge of tears (Young)

These people will not spread in the breeze to new adopted clubs, to Paisley or Maryhill or Motherwell or Greenock. They will chuck it. And the national sport will shrink accordingly.

I wouldn't want the knuckle-dragging, wife-beating, Catholic-hating, gloryhunting social degenerates anywhere near my club. If they're offering to collectively f**k off then do it. No veiled threats: don't follow your shitey wee NewCo, don't come back.

Edited by vikingTON

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17900130

And Celtic fans who are eager to dance on the grave of the Ibrox club should be careful what they wish for, trust me.

Trust him? If he told me the time I'd want a second opinion.

You can hear Chick's tears hit the keyboard as he typed that out, poor wee lamb.

Anyhoo, if Rangers do eventually end up going under then I hope that the SPL/SFL/SFA/whoever decide that this is finally the time to change the Scottish football structure, seriously as much as I like to watch us winning, I also want competition. I want the likes of Dundee United and Motherwell to be contending for the title, I want teams in Scotland to actually do well in Europe for once and anyone can see that Scottish football needs a good fucking kick up the arse.

Scottish football needs change, and it needs it soon.

Doesn't he mean Celtic have to be added to the creditors list and given a few pence in the pound for the damage?

I very much doubt it's worth Celtic's time sending an invoice to Ibrox for repairs.

The stupid orcs don't realise that's why they're charged about £50 a ticket for Parkhead, to cover damage that is done every time they visit. The numpties in our support who break seats at Ibrox every time are the same. The decent fans of both clubs, and there are quite a few despite what others think, also have to pay for what the numpties do.

The stupid orcs don't realise that's why they're charged about £50 a ticket for Parkhead, to cover damage that is done every time they visit. The numpties in our support who break seats at Ibrox every time are the same. The decent fans of both clubs, and there are quite a few despite what others think, also have to pay for what the numpties do.

No argument from me - it's a load of bollocks that decent fans anywhere (of any team) suffer because of these scum.

..and how are H&D supposed to take an offer with 'half up front'.....wheres the rest, on an I.O.U? That worked out well the last time didn't it??

Those IOU's are as good as money sir

Edited by Dee Dee