Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

while their at it , those b*****ds should also retire the No 13,14 and 15 shirts as a tribute to the refs and two linesman who have helped them over the years. fuckwits dry.gif

Suspect D&P will say just about anything right now, look like they are trying to get the hell out of Dodge, as fast as they can!

Hold a press conference, where no questions are allowed!

Even the diddies at the SFA and SPL are surely not that daft, they would agree to demands set by , what is basically, a complete stranger!

RFC not out of the woods by a long shot, the possibility of points deductions are the least of their worries, I would have thought. If found guilty in SPL EBT investigation, then surely book will be thrown at them!

Or am I being naive!

Excellent post!

The administrators at Ibrox are desperate to get away home and never have to deal with Rangers or Scottish football ever again. They will say anything, do anything, as long as it allows them to make the sharpest of exits from Ibrox.

Miller has put in a promise of about £11M for something reputed to be worth £20M - £30M. He knows it's a bit of a minefield but, it might just be worth tiptoeing through it if the reward is worth it. His bid is not binding; so he can withdraw it or lower it at any time. If he withdraws he will lose his half-million quid "show and tell" deposit, but he knows that he is now the only show in town and that there's a betting chance of profitting on the deal.

Even if he walks away, he will have had a look at the clubs financial details and will be in a position to "advise" others in the future.

Far from being niaive, you have put your finger on the exact point of the matter: Miller must be asking himself, as you put it, "Even the diddies at the SFA and SPL are surely not that daft, they would agree to demands set by , what is basically, a complete stranger!". It is his first step into Scottish football's minefield of stupidity and hypocrisy.

I think his poker face will eventually collapse and he will run away, clutching as much of Rangers assets as he can grab hold of.

72nd minute of all games this weekend people should turn away and face the back of the stand.

Then repeat the exercise in the 73rd minute to get round the area of doubt as to when they were actually founded.

Excellent post!

The administrators at Ibrox are desperate to get away home and never have to deal with Rangers or Scottish football ever again. They will say anything, do anything, as long as it allows them to make the sharpest of exits from Ibrox.

Miller has put in a promise of about £11M for something reputed to be worth £20M - £30M. He knows it's a bit of a minefield but, it might just be worth tiptoeing through it if the reward is worth it. His bid is not binding; so he can withdraw it or lower it at any time. If he withdraws he will lose his half-million quid "show and tell" deposit, but he knows that he is now the only show in town and that there's a betting chance of profitting on the deal.

Even if he walks away, he will have had a look at the clubs financial details and will be in a position to "advise" others in the future.

Far from being niaive, you have put your finger on the exact point of the matter: Miller must be asking himself, as you put it, "Even the diddies at the SFA and SPL are surely not that daft, they would agree to demands set by , what is basically, a complete stranger!". It is his first step into Scottish football's minefield of stupidity and hypocrisy.

I think his poker face will eventually collapse and he will run away, clutching as much of Rangers assets as he can grab hold of.

Reading that makes me think Clyde have been extremely well managed in the past 12 years at board level :lol:

Let's be honest D&P have made an arse of the whole situation and by looking at that it could end up worse for them. Hopefully.

Haudit & Daudit say Windy Miller has been given assurances that Rangers will be in the SPL with no sanctions to boot, and they are also alluding to HMRC and creditors doing a deal.

HMRC and the SPL say no such assurances have been given at all.

So, someone somewhere is lying. It would strike me as being very, very strange that the SPL would be in a position to give assurances on anything to Mr Millar. Until the announcement of his preferred bidder status, he appeared to be second favourite to the Burger King consortium. What we must believe then, is that even before he was a preferred bidder, even before any SPL vote, and while another consortium was in the running, Neil Doncaster has spoken with Bill Miller and promised him everything will be cushty, if he is announced as preferred bidder; if he actually buys the club, and if his incubator scam gets past the creditors. Now, as much as I think Neil Doncaster is a smug cnut who should have his chops slapped repeatedly with a heavy frying pan - I don't think he's so stupid as to have held such a damning conversation with Mr Bill Miller. In this instance, I smell vast amounts of shite - but the smell is wafting across the Atlantic, or as usual, from the gobs of the increasingly desperate looking dynamic administration duo.

From the HMRC side, they have been so quiet since Feb 14 that I find it impossible to believe anyone in that organisation would even have been in contact with Windy Miller, much less agree to anything.

Between them, Haudit & Daudit and Windy Miller appear to be trying to give this incubator scam a massive veneer of respectability by claiming that the road to it succeeding is already clear and smooth. This is patently bollocks. Like Minty Moonbeams before them, H&D cannot get rid of this toxic mess quick enough, and while Minty's way out was to pap it off to the shiny-suited Del Boy for a quid. Haudit & Daudit's way out is to milk it for all it's worth, string it out as long as possible, then pap it off to an unknown American who couldn't find Ibrox on a map if you gave him a year to try.

Soccerball Bill. Tick tock... Not long until they've limped through to the end of this season, then we'll see. If after all this - Doncaster & Co have indeed been making nod and wink promises, and the path was indeed greased in advance of someone even being announced as preferred bidder.... time for Doncaster's arse never even to hit the pavement before it lands in a JobCentre Plus. Scottish senior football can just go and take a flying fcuk to itself if such a thing happens.

P&B golf tounament instead anyone? Get together and raise some money for a good cause instead of putting our hard-earned into a corrupt Old Firm two-team sham of a 'sporting competition'?

Excellent post!

;)

Absolutely! Football and Scottish Football in particular is about the worst investment anyone can waste his money on! There is no return.......FACT!

So why is he interested in Rangers, not convinced he could point Glasgow out on map!

Excellent post!

Has he paid the 500k though? There is talk that he was named preferred bidder without having to pay the deposit.

This 1872 thing has been confusing me too. I have always thought that they were founded in 1873 and I seem to remember that their Centenary Stand was built in 1973.

They were born in 1872 but their parents didn't get married till 1873, they're b**t**ds

Have to laugh at Rangers supporters who, when mocked, take great offence and imply that you're 'wan o 'rem'.

No, you toothless imbecile, I'm an ordinary punter who despises cheating and spending thousands of pounds over a decade to support a team playing in rigged competitions. c**t.

Haudit & Daudit say Windy Miller has been given assurances that Rangers will be in the SPL with no sanctions to boot, and they are also alluding to HMRC and creditors doing a deal.

So, someone somewhere is lying. It would strike me as being very, very strange that the SPL would be in a position to give assurances on anything to Mr Millar. Until the announcement of his preferred bidder status, he appeared to be second favourite to the Burger King consortium. What we must believe then, is that even before he was a preferred bidder, even before any SPL vote, and while another consortium was in the running, Neil Doncaster has spoken with Bill Miller and promised him everything will be cushty, if he is announced as preferred bidder; if he actually buys the club, and if his incubator scam gets past the creditors. Now, as much as I think Neil Doncaster is a smug cnut who should have his chops slapped repeatedly with a heavy frying pan - I don't think he's so stupid as to have held such a damning conversation with Mr Bill Miller. In this instance, I smell vast amounts of shite - but the smell is wafting across the Atlantic, or as usual, from the gobs of the increasingly desperate looking dynamic administration duo.

From the HMRC side, they have been so quiet since Feb 14 that I find it impossible to believe anyone in that organisation would even have been in contact with Windy Miller, much less agree to anything.

Between them, Haudit & Daudit and Windy Miller appear to be trying to give this incubator scam a massive veneer of respectability by claiming that the road to it succeeding is already clear and smooth. This is patently bollocks. Like Minty Moonbeams before them, H&D cannot get rid of this toxic mess quick enough, and while Minty's way out was to pap it off to the shiny-suited Del Boy for a quid. Haudit & Daudit's way out is to milk it for all it's worth, string it out as long as possible, then pap it off to an unknown American who couldn't find Ibrox on a map if you gave him a year to try.

Soccerball Bill. Tick tock... Not long until they've limped through to the end of this season, then we'll see. If after all this - Doncaster & Co have indeed been making nod and wink promises, and the path was indeed greased in advance of someone even being announced as preferred bidder.... time for Doncaster's arse never even to hit the pavement before it lands in a JobCentre Plus. Scottish senior football can just go and take a flying fcuk to itself if such a thing happens.

P&B golf tounament instead anyone? Get together and raise some money for a good cause instead of putting our hard-earned into a corrupt Old Firm two-team sham of a 'sporting competition'?

Yir postings have been top class on here.

Superb stuff !!

My favourite rumour of the day is that Bill Miller is actually a practising Roman Catholic. No idea if in has any foundation in truth, but it's fun to run with this to wind the knuckle-draggers up to the max :lol:

He's even more wacko than that.....he's a Scientologist.

Might I suggest the golf tournament could be a fund raiser for Craig Whyte, just to make sure he blocks the dodgy moves from Duff & Duffer. laugh.gif

They'll have to be quick retiring the #12 shirt, since all the other numbers will be retired next month.

Something that is really bothering me though, Neil Doncaster. How can someone with such a small head have such an enormous face?

_50888840_4485105.jpg