Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

...but still

:lol::lol: :lol: RANGERS :lol::lol::lol:

Horrible club supported by horrible supporters getting the fate they have deserved since day 1 of it's very existence.

laugh.gif I have £6.30 worth of Irn-Bru glass cheques in the bottom of my cupboard that I've gathered since last September. We could launch a joint bid that'd blow them out the water.

The Irony of that would be" Scottish Fizzy Pop League save Rangers" lol :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Would have loved to have seen the reaction from the likes of Doncaster, Thompson and Johnston who are all wetting themselvers incase Rangers go into liquidation when it was announced that Miller was pulling out. So much for "Miller Time" :lol: :lol: Edited by Gaspode

Chris McLaughlin ‏ @BBCchrismclaug

#Rangers administrators say 3 other bids on table. Not including Knights/Kennedy. 1 UK and 2 international.

All fast becoming irrelevant. It's already May 8th, Duff and Phelps will have to find a new, new, definitely preferred bidder (probably set and break another deadline), then they'll have to leaf through the books and carry out due diligence, all before the NewCo meeting and then June 1st: the day when the contracts revert, the money runs out and the Big Hoose closes down.

Tick tock.

@STVGrant: Bill Miller: "After hearing message from Rangers fans loud & clear ("Yank go home!"), I notified admins today I have withdrawn my bid"

:lol:

That really is just too funny for words.

Thick, inbred fcktards blowing their last chance of salvage.

Bet they are well proud.

:lol: