Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

1336508237[/url]' post='6215365']

Fixed

Yea, I agree we did nothing.

Here's a wee bit of whataboutery. Which Celtic fan actually put the phone call through to Fergus when the club were up the creek?

You can put all the banners up and protest all you like, but if Santa doesn't show up then your left with nothing to open.

Duff and Phelps say three more bids have magically appeared. Aye, very good. They do realise the ones everyone is coming up with on Facebook and Twitter are just jokes?

Have Mark Dingwall and Follow Follow been added to the list of Rangers' enemies yet?

:lol: By f**k, so he did :lol:

Aye, it was fantastic. It's a pretty sad reflection of the state of the media in the country where the wisest words are coming from a light hearted daft show like Off The Ball.

"He was getting hundreds of emails every day - vitriol and expletive-filled - saying 'Go home Yank'.

"Bill felt like it was a pretty unwelcoming environment. He would have had to do a lot of things that would make him less popular."

If that's true, it's proof that internet terrorism can work.

Shame for the Rangers fans, they targeted the wrong man. Fannies.

Yea, I agree we did nothing.

Here's a wee bit of whataboutery. Which Celtic fan actually put the phone call through to Fergus when the club were up the creek?

You can put all the banners up and protest all you like, but if Santa doesn't show up then your left with nothing to open.

Can someone give Eric Cantona a call, this needs translating.

Rangers media down i take it?

I believe it, Vanguard Bears and Follow Follow have taken to the streets for a mass rammy to finally decide just who are the most odious bunch of deluded fuckwits. Think of the scene out of Anchorman, sans the whimsy.

1336508421[/url]' post='6215384']

f**k knows, but whatever it is, it's extremely funny.

As far as i can work out, if none of these "bidders" take the club on by 1st June, they'll almost certainly be wound up, as all the player contracts will return to full value etc.

After that f**k knows what will happen. It's not beyond the bounds of possiblity that these various fucking moronic Rangers support groups will start a new team, but as none of them can so much as agree on the colour of shite, you could end up with 2 or 3 different versions of Rangers, which will have to apply for the vacant SFL place.

It is still REALLY possible that Rangers will be obliterated and never ever return to anything like a powerful footballing force.

f**k me I hope this happens. :lol:

You've been through it and you find it funny when a club goes to the wall?

True football fan.......ph34r.gif

I believe it, Vanguard Bears and Follow Follow have taken to the streets for a mass rammy to finally decide just who are the most odious bunch of deluded fuckwits. Think of the scene out of Anchorman, sans the whimsy.

comoestanbeetches.jpg

I think I'll leave this here..

eQQdq.png

Do you think the fat f**k looks back on this as one of hi proudest moments in life or is embarra......... f**k it stupid question really. He makes Celtic and Hearts fans look almost pretty.

Do you think the fat f**k looks back on this as one of hi proudest moments in life or is embarra......... f**k it stupid question really. He makes Celtic and Hearts fans look almost pretty.

I think he's probably died of a heart attack by now.