Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

'More issues than you count on your two hands', according to Miller's lackey on Newsnight.

Unless you're from Auchinleck, in which case you can list them on all your fingers but can't count in the first place.

They still had higher average gates than anyone else however.

See my post above for some reasons why.

Captain thats only with the "Hate Fest" games brought in to throw the figures. If it wasnt for the "Souness-Revolution" and spending money they never had in subsequent years the stands would still be half empty for games against say Dundee Utd in the cup........ Oh wait a minute they still are.

Creditors can apply to have the admins removed.

thanks for this...im genuinely shocked that none of them have...if i was owed money and i saw all the squirming to try for a debt dodging newco and no fecking redundancies whilst dnp are racking up their fees ...id have been on the phone straight away

Miller`s rep confirming knuckle-dragging anti-american racism a big contributing factor to him pulling the plug on the bid. Absolutely staggering levels of idiocy from the people. Totally mindboggling. Never learn.

This shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. The best case scenario for Rangers depended upon a whole lot of support from other club chairmen to ensure that RFC stayed in the SPL - yet they advocate boycotts of those very clubs.

They and their spokesmen ( fat Ally and Jardine etc ) had an opportunity to covet support - but are too stupid to understand this. They deserve to disappear and very few people will mourn.....its fuckin barry!

I spoke at length with Craig Whyte, and felt encouraged by what he had to say.

I spoke at length with the administrators and felt encouraged by what they had to say.

I spoke at length with Paul Murray and felt encouraged by what he had to say.

I spoke at length with Brian Kennedy and felt encouraged by what he had to say.

I spoke at length with Bill Miller and felt encouraged by what he had to say.

... Poor Sally.

He is easily pleased...or rather, encouraged.

I think we should be genuinely worried about Rangers Media being down, their club can get to f**k but that website is comedy gold and must be saved.

I am about to make some cyber tablet. :)

Stewart Cosgrove spoke for the vast majority of football fans and I get the impression that if his team were the Kilmarnock of the league, he would put his hands up and say "We deserve all we get, should Rangers be evicted from the SPL"

It's high time the authorities did their job;

Apply the rules without fear or favour and Investigate, don't negotiate. We can castigate Rangers for plenty but in terms of sorting the whole mess out, it's not Rangers who are tasked with restoring pride in scottish football, it's the SPL, the SFA and the SFL. It's time they were all held accountable. I have no faith in either the SFA or the SPL at this juncture. I hope they prove me wrong.

I get the impression now that Doncaster is finished cuddling up to the American, that what he will do next is snuggle up to whoever is next to get in line and when that fails he will repeat it with the next bidder. We are all talking about sporting integrity but the fact is that there is very little evidence of it up to this point. Plenty of those involved allude to sporting integrity but none of them want to practise it.

thanks for this...im genuinely shocked that none of them have...if i was owed money and i saw all the squirming to try for a debt dodging newco and no fecking redundancies whilst dnp are racking up their fees ...id have been on the phone straight away

I don't think its invoked that often, as the burden of proof (negligence/fraudulent activity) is tricky.

I seriously doubt a couple of wee banners etc played any real part in Miller's withdrawal. American owners have had much worse in England. and they're still there, just to put things in perspective.

That's the big worry for Rangers.

So let me get this right....

Whyte paid £1 for the club but to be fair he did just get £25M of ticketus' money

The Blue Knights were asked to put up £500K to see the books but ran to the toilet and shat themselves instead

Miller did a father Ted and put cash into his lawyers account for a wee rest whilst he pished himself at the way Murray and Whyte ran an "institution"

Nobody really will put money into Rangers will they?

I reckon i've more chance of getting someone to grab a shit covered stick than D&P have of getting anyone to put a few quid into toxic utd.

I seriously doubt a couple of wee banners etc played any real part in Miller's withdrawal. American owners have had much worse in England. and they're still there, just to put things in perspective.

Hundreds of abusive e-mails everyday according to his mate on Newsnight. I suspect that wasn't a big issue but if that was his welcome what would follow follow when he made them live within their means?

Once again the people let themselves down.

That's the big worry for Rangers.

yep, the odd rfc fans that still come on here and spout that the debt was manageable before whitey are sounding even more desperate. millers reps were quoted on bbc website talking about years of mismanagement. it truly does look like despite the furious squirming of doncaster et al that they have managed to brick up every possible escape route.