Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

That's me caught up. So the club who's very existence is based upon racism are now staring death even closer in the face after the preffered bidder was subject to public xenophobia. Let me try and compute the irony here.

People could lose jobs here. I don't really want to laugh........

MsEuv.jpg

Must not laugh......

tumblr_m2n6gjh98U1rnf8nk.gif

I've said a few times it's the "nobody likes us, we don't care" attitude of the fans and the club that's coming back to bite them. Thick, bigoted scumbags that are helping destroy their own club with their behaviour and years of glory-hunting that put them in this mess.

I love it.

It's more of the "We are the people" attitude they have got.

Talk of Admin has been doing the rounds for years now, yet they all refused to believe any of it, put it down to "timmy conspiracy" and the media being "anti rangers" (remember the BBC protest a few months back, after the Craig Whyte documentary) :lol:

Even now, despite being knee waist neck head deep in shite, they still refuse to take any responsibility, They fucking protest against the SFA! :ph34r:

Always someone else fault when it comes to Rangers, "Don't punish the fans or the clubs, its someone else fault blah blah blah"

Hopefully the HMRC lob their EBT grenade into this omnishambles shortly. :)

What, and end the greatest thread in p&b history unsure.gif

My grandkids will be asking me about posting on this thread and hanging on my every word.

I will not only cry tears of joy at the Rangers funeral, their will be tears of sadness at closing this thread sad.gif

Many things have astounded me during this saga - but none more than the dynamic administration duo. I've followed this thread keenly since day one - and have also watched things like 'Scotland Tonight' and 'Newsnight Scotland' since Feb 14. Tonight was the first time I have heard the panel saying 'Surely Duff & Phelps conduct should be queried'. FFS - Where have you been since Feb 14!?

The good citizens of P&B watched as Rangers went into administration, and almost to a man, were highly quizzical about the choice of administrator in the first place. Again, almost to a man - we expected Haudit & Daudit to breeze in, and within 10 minutes of looking at the books, it would have been... MacDowell, Durrant, offski. Goalkeeping coach? Offski. McGregor, Whittaker, anyone else earning megabucks? Right - thanks for your service and goodnight. Team full of kids and low earners, get us through the season - everyone else, Naismith, Lafferty, Healey... bye.

Then (more regrettably) onto Ibrox and Murray Park staff - who needs to be let go? Club ambassador you say? Don't really need you on the payroll Sandy me' old son - do one.

The fact NONE of this happened, and happened within 5 minutes of them getting appointed started alarm bells ringing in 99.9% of P&B users heads... Worst. Administration. Ever.

Instead we were treated to the spectacle of Kyle Bartley's Raybans and his white Range Rover Sport leaving Murray Park for 20 happy meals and a family bucket of chicken for the lads, as negotiations rumbled on, and on, and on. Negotiations? There should never have been negotiations! You, you, and you - boosh, out the door. Jig time.

Yet, here we are three months later, and the TV talking heads and keyboard knobjockeys are just starting to wonder about them?

FFS!

Excellent post. Have a greeny.

Good shout. Normally an administrator comes in wielding a giant axe, because they must stop a business losing cash hand over fist. But Duff & Phelps just seemed to bumble along while making noises about an announcement of a preferred bidder being imminent.

Possibilities:

1) They really are just totally incompetent

2) MBB's stooges

3) Had a swatch as the books day 1, realised the baw was up the slates and decided to try and unload the mess onto some other poor bugger and leg it out of Glasgow pronto.

From the BBC web site

"By late Monday night, it became clear to me that preliminary information, .... was more optimistic than reality."

"There are big legacy costs as a result of doing things poorly over a number of years (stand up Sir David), structural and commercial problems," Bill announced his austerity measures last week there were people within the club asking how much money was available to be spent.ohmy.gif (Is this Ally being a stupid prat?)

"Having no intention of negatively affecting the potential outcome of the club's future, and after hearing the message from Rangers supporters and fans loud and clear ('Yank go home!'), I notified the administrators today that I have withdrawn my bid for Rangers and will not be moving forward," he said.

"The second factor is some of the contingency liabilities: are the players coming or going?

"The third factor was more about the environment. It was a fairly inhospitable environment for Bill.

"He was getting hundreds of emails every day - vitriol and expletive-filled.

"Bill felt like it was a pretty unwelcoming environment. He would have had to do a lot of things that would make him less popular."

Add Bill to the list of people the "true" Rangers fans hate.

Edited by thelegendthatis

I seriously doubt a couple of wee banners etc played any real part in Miller's withdrawal. American owners have had much worse in England. and they're still there, just to put things in perspective.

Just step outside yourself for a minute. OK, now look at your club and its fans. Seen worse anywhere on the planet? Nah, didn't think so.

What, and end the greatest thread in p&b history unsure.gif

My grandkids will be asking me about posting on this thread and hanging on my every word.

I will not only cry tears of joy at the Rangers funeral, their will be tears of sadness at closing this thread sad.gif

The bottom line is the big thread must stay open.

Let it serve as a warning to future generations.

It's more of the "We are the people" attitude they have got.

Talk of Admin has been doing the rounds for years now, yet they all refused to believe any of it, put it down to "timmy conspiracy" and the media being "anti rangers" (remember the BBC protest a few months back, after the Craig Whyte documentary) :lol:

Even now, despite being knee waist neck head deep in shite, they still refuse to take any responsibility, They fucking protest against the SFA! :ph34r:

Always someone else fault when it comes to Rangers, "Don't punish the fans or the clubs, its someone else fault blah blah blah"

a bit like you guys when it comes to Scottish Cup semi final defeats/defeats in general ?! wink.giftongue.gif

Thats the astounding thing. Just how much ( or should that be how little ) has RFF raised? If the worlds biggest/greatest/most dedicated support were to chip in a tenner each then their club could easily be saved.

How much money have they paid out to people, businesses, clubs etc... to settle the debts the club ran up?

I remember them making a statement about paying Dunfermline, but that seemed more like wanting an opportunity to tell Dundee United Hibernians they have the case to pay them back, but they are refusing to do so since they are a naughty club who don't like Rangers :(

As far as I understand, enough funding was ringfenced to keep the club going until the end of the season in the hope that a buyer could be found. But the whole bidding process has descneded into a fiasco and I believe the players wages are soon to be restored to their previous value.

That can only mean the club will swiftly run out of money and the whole operation will collapse.

As far as I understand, enough funding was ringfenced to keep the club going until the end of the season in the hope that a buyer could be found. But the whole bidding process has descneded into a fiasco and I believe the players wages are soon to be restored to their previous value.

That can only mean the club will swiftly run out of money and the whole operation will collapse.

Not to worry, there's always the season ticket sales for next season.

Oh wait...

no.

I've been getting a bit despondent about this entire situation the past few days, worriedly gnawing my fingernails at the prospect of Windy Miller Chicken Killer shimmying a b*****d Rangers back into the top flight next year with little to no recrimination for the club's previous conduct.

Now this! Simply tremendous news to wake up to this morning, and I can assure you all that when Rangers Media recovers during GMT witching hours I will be trawling their boards and laughing myself silly at the doubtlessly moronic knuckle-dragging, braying commentary of the Ibrox Loyal.

It may not prove the end-game - indeed, if Doncaster and the quisling Directors have their way, we and Scottish Club Football will lose in the end - but in these tough times we have to take every opportunity we can for mirth and merriment at the flailing throes of this most disgraceful of institutions.

Many things have astounded me during this saga - but none more than the dynamic administration duo. I've followed this thread keenly since day one - and have also watched things like 'Scotland Tonight' and 'Newsnight Scotland' since Feb 14. Tonight was the first time I have heard the panel saying 'Surely Duff & Phelps conduct should be queried'. FFS - Where have you been since Feb 14!?

The good citizens of P&B watched as Rangers went into administration, and almost to a man, were highly quizzical about the choice of administrator in the first place. Again, almost to a man - we expected Haudit & Daudit to breeze in, and within 10 minutes of looking at the books, it would have been... MacDowell, Durrant, offski. Goalkeeping coach? Offski. McGregor, Whittaker, anyone else earning megabucks? Right - thanks for your service and goodnight. Team full of kids and low earners, get us through the season - everyone else, Naismith, Lafferty, Healey... bye.

Then (more regrettably) onto Ibrox and Murray Park staff - who needs to be let go? Club ambassador you say? Don't really need you on the payroll Sandy me' old son - do one.

The fact NONE of this happened, and happened within 5 minutes of them getting appointed started alarm bells ringing in 99.9% of P&B users heads... Worst. Administration. Ever.

Instead we were treated to the spectacle of Kyle Bartley's Raybans and his white Range Rover Sport leaving Murray Park for 20 happy meals and a family bucket of chicken for the lads, as negotiations rumbled on, and on, and on. Negotiations? There should never have been negotiations! You, you, and you - boosh, out the door. Jig time.

Yet, here we are three months later, and the TV talking heads and keyboard knobjockeys are just starting to wonder about them?

FFS!

I know, brilliant isn't it. It just goes to show, no matter how skint you think you are, there's always someone who will still take what little you have left :P