Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Can someone explain this Quantum pish

It's an international organisation which has a fair bit of money. If they're not buying nuclear warheads under the counter then they're building extravagant condos on mountain-tops in the Alps. Basically, money to burn.

In the name of Christ, somebody get hold of our manager and lock him in a darkened room. Along with the Motherwell, St Johnstone, Inverness, and Dundee United managers.

Anyone else? Never thought I'd say this - but at least Neil Lennon's soundbites only extend to 'hope they get it sorted'... 'feel for Ally'....'tough times for everyone at their club' etc, etc, blah, blah...

Sheesh!

Ach well, keeps them off the "list of enemies"! Alec Smith does an article (?) in oor local rag and he basically spouted the same pish this morning. Do you think it's part of their SFA coaching Badge? I'm nae joking.

Paul Murray: I'm not against Craig Whyte as a person but he was obviously a robber-baron. I will step down today if my involvement is a problem with dealing with Craig Whyte.

Some confidential stuff was said, couldn't hear it properly.

Well, he did say he was in an open relationship with Murray...

This Brian Kennedy comes across as a total knob from this press conference.

In the name of Christ, somebody get hold of our manager and lock him in a darkened room. Along with the Motherwell, St Johnstone, Inverness, and Dundee United managers.

Anyone else? Never thought I'd say this - but at least Neil Lennon's soundbites only extend to 'hope they get it sorted'... 'feel for Ally'....'tough times for everyone at their club' etc, etc, blah, blah...

Sheesh!

All these arseholes showing their club's hand is playing right into the hands of Celtic.

They'll be pretty confident that they will be able to vote against Rangers (despite actually wanting them in there) to appease the dissenters in their support, but the vote to allow them in will be carried by the 'diddies'.

Journo: You approached Bill Miller?

Kennedy: That was confidential too, but yes and I told him a newco didn't work. Do a CVA with us, Quantum would have been £27M. This was 3 weeks before he was preferred bidder. Our objective was to save Rangers. I can't see Rangers disappearing completely. Possible no bidders, a newco situation would arise at much lower level

Murray: Hugely disappointed about not being preferred bidders. Time has run out, decisions made now are important to the future of the club. Need a credible bidder to come forward. IF other party falls out next Tuesday then we have wasted a week

Sounds like him admitting they weren't credible.