Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Charles Green, while at Sheffield Utd "if I could make more money growing potatoes on that pitch than football, I'll grow potatoes"<br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 19px; ">

Wouldn't it be apt if he did this ? They are always singing about a potato famine down Govan way after all ! biggrin.gif

On a semi-serious note................

Do you think any other club's fans would have been as gullible as the rankers fans have been over this whole stramash?

Yes, nearly all of them. When you stare into an abyss you'll beleive any shit.

*but Rangers are extra speshull

Do you think any other club's fans would have been as gullible as the rankers fans have been over this whole stramash?

Not a chance anyone outwith the OF would behave as they have. The difference IMO is that we don't have ridiculous expectations. If our clubs were in administration and staring liquidation in the face, yes we'd be desperate to save them. Rangers fans, on the other hand, are desperate to continue to compete domestically and in Europe. They're so deluded about the reality of the situation that their club is in that they genuinely believe this is still what the outcome should be and are desperate to cling on to anyone with money believing they're the saviour who will see them continue to win trophies. I like to think the rest of us would be a bit more diligent and make sure the person with money was actually in it to stabilise the club's finances and keep us in business, so we'd be a bit more cynical of chancers like Whyte, Kennedy and Green.

Doubt it. I'm swithering over which Simpsons clip to post - the one where Bart keeps trying to pick up the electrified cupcake, or the one where Sideshow Bob keeps standing on the rakes and getting hit in the face.

Lifted from RM, the feckers DID stay over at a hotel last night

Nope, Dunblane Hydro (Double Tree)

Have they no shame?

Yes, nearly all of them. When you stare into an abyss you'll beleive any shit.

*but Rangers are extra speshull

They are indeed. Read the tweets and posts, they think that takeover/new owners = no change whatsoever in the spending, they believe there'll be £20M war chest, they believe they'll be paying £25K wages, they believe in the tooth fairy.

There is moss on trees deep in forests who have better awareness of the real world than some of ra peepul

I've said this before on this thread (several hundred pages ago).

When Celtic were about to go to the wall, their fans stepped up, as did Motherwell, Dundee, etc. I'm sure United fans would do the same.

Rangers fans have been doing their best Nero impressions.

Lifted from RM, the feckers DID stay over at a hotel last night

Have they no shame?

Dunblane's only half way! What is the point of that at all?! They just like their nights away in fancy hotels really, don't they.

Guy bragging about getting stuff signed by Sally

Bun forum

Edit cos i didn't multiquote, this is how he went to the hotel in Dunblane this morning to get sigs, so they spent thousands needlessley.

Edited by wunfellaff

Fat ally saying that Greene is the saviour. Didn't he say te exact same thing with miller? Think he's just trying to convince the fans that everything is ok.

Rangers Leech ( :D ) has refused to say who all his backers are. Why hasn't McCoist demanded their names. Surely transparency is important - for the fans like.