Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

OMG! Harrogateblue has had several edits wiped out for vandalism. :lol:

Edit: I have had a 24 hour ban in the past for edit-warring but HB is now on an indefinite ban. Byebye HB :lol::lol::lol:

lol, the 2 folk that keep revising it back, click on their names and 1 supports the R.O.I. and the other one Hibs :lol:

Is Andy "juan" Kerr the chief that got done for drink driving on his way back to Harrogate after the game at IBronx v Killie?

He doesn't do sober driving away.....

Is this the fabled "Harrogateblue" of RM fame?

Edit: I see 7-2 got there 4 hours before me - I've still got 6 pages to catch up on! smile.gif

Edited by Jacksgranda

By extension, I find it impossible to believe that the SFA didn't know what was happening all along at Ibrox.

Glasgow's a small place; the Glasgow business community's small; the Glasgow football community's small; look at the shared office bearers between Rangers and the SFA. They knew, officially or unofficially, and did nothing.

Scottish football is corrupt to the core.

I seem to have unlimited greenies today. Have another ane, big yin!

Surely the club was receiving phonecalls and postal reminders (or were these addressed "Mr Whyte: For Your Eyes Only") about unpaid tax. Of course they knew and this is why the SFA is taking them to task.

Ever hear a story at work about something was going on, even though you weren't supposed to know about it? Who's shagging who, what happened at the office party? etc etc.

They all knew and rather than blow the whistle they kept schtum and walked away hoping it would save their individual and collective arses when the bubble finally popped. They walked because they were involved, directly or indirectly, in the goings on, the rumours inside the club and as WeeHector points out even the mailman knew on his way to the door. All reasonable evidence, corporate structure and human nature points to either a conspiracy cover up (as in the EBT case) or a collective shirking of responsibilities.

Ignorantia juris non excusat as they say in Rom.......... oh wait, is that allowed?unsure.gif

Lets keep things in perspective and remember that this is really just about a sports team basically being given a slap on the wrist for cheating.

ouDvc.png

LlV93.gif

Now I am pretty sure that if catholic had been replaced by Westerners and was written by a guy called Abu Qutada, MI5 would have punted his front door in and he'd be on the way to solitary at HMP Wandsworth, while Teresa May tries to deport him.

I'm appalled that these people are allowed to walk the streets.

Now I am pretty sure that if catholic had been replaced by Westerners and was written by a guy called Abu Qutada, MI5 would have punted his front door in and he'd be on the way to solitary at HMP Wandsworth, while Teresa May tries to deport him.

I'm appalled that these people are allowed to walk the streets.

I'm just happy that they're hurtin'.

Lets keep things in perspective and remember that this is really just about a sports team basically being given a slap on the wrist for cheating.

ouDvc.png

LlV93.gif

yes. it's the kind of paranoid evidence-free ramblings that are common or garden on the far right, and Loyalist fringes, normally fuelled by a poor education, prolonged social isolation, misanthropy, and 15 cans of cheap lager.

Edited by Ivo den Bieman

Feedback from today''s meeting between Fan Reps and Green, according to RM,

- season ticket prices frozen

- Ticketus deal terminated, RFC now owe them money, not tickets

- 5 or 6 investors already committed, pot at over £20 mill

- RFC more financially secure than Celtic within 5 years and winning title regularly

- Whyte definitely out of the picture, documents have been signed

- No chance of RFC being kicked out of SPL, would result in 5 or 6 clubs goin bust

- Shepherd and MacDonald among 20 potential investors

Seem likely?

Edited by black sapper

ouDvc.png

LlV93.gif

Absolutely breathtakingly delusional.

In any other country in the World I imagine these nutjobs would be alien abductees

- RFC more financially secure than Celtic within 5 years and winning title regularly

- No chance of RFC being kicked out of SPL, would result in 5 or 6 clubs goin bust

Seem likely?

What a pile of shite!!! 5 or 6 clubs going bust? Just like Partick, Falkirk, Pars, Ict etc went bust following relegation?!

As for winning league regularly in five years? Lolz.

1337284137[/url]' post='6247817']

Seem likely?

You missed all season ticket holders to get a free moonbeam and first team regulars to be issued with an RFC branded unicorn.

Seem likely?

Yeah, it's likely. About as likely as me getting a hot date with the wummin' in the black cape fae' the Scottish Widows adverts, and being able to play drums like Neil Peart fae' Rush.

So Green is saying that Rangers DO owe Ticketus £24m not Whyte? Somehow im surpised D&PH have allowed this as they are supposed to be reducing debt not piling it up. Also Ticketus are suing Whyte for the money.

Is this a ploy to reduce the HMRC percentage in any CVA proposal?

Seem likely?

So not 20 then but 'potentialy' 20?

yes. it's the kind of paranoid evidence-free ramblings that are common or garden on the far right, and Loyalist fringes, normally fuelled by a poor education, prolonged social isolation, misanthropy, and 15 cans of cheap lager.

It is reminiscent of the stuff peddled by those far right nutjobs who run through forests whilst wearing camouflage during the weekends in America.