Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Polls on Follow Follow have been carried out throughout this whole sorry mess and the outcome has been pretty much the same in each one.. 97% believe going to the 3rd is the best option for the club and Scottish Football in general.

I would have thought keeping Rangers in the SPL with heavy sanctions for 3 years and taking their TV revenue of them would be more desirable for the other 11 clubs. They get the money our club generate..They get to watch us fall down the league..They could have Rangers agree to voting reform and the supporters get to mock us for 3 years at least. To me that is just about the worst case scenario.

thats the way it seems to read for me

but only if the rangers suggest it , if your told to go to the 3rd its" the end for scottish football"

but if the rangers suggest it they are "doon there, sharing the love, and wealth"

laugh.giflaugh.gif

Right then, I'm a wee bit puzzled here.

What is the procedure for transferring a SPL licence and SFA membership to a NewCo following liquidation?

There seems to be a presumption, and I appreciate it's in the Rangers-biased media, that Charles Green FC will take this up automatically. Is that the case?

They've identified the problem on FF, not enough violence.

crabflute.gif

05AUC.png

I love the bit where he talks about Franco's fascist thugs in Barcelona getting a good kicking. There was me thinking Catalonia was a bastion of anti-Franco feeling.

And what on earth would the bears be wanting to attack fascists for. They've got so much in common.

Polls on Follow Follow have been carried out throughout this whole sorry mess and the outcome has been pretty much the same in each one.. 97% believe going to the 3rd is the best option for the club and Scottish Football in general.

I would have thought keeping Rangers in the SPL with heavy sanctions for 3 years and taking their TV revenue of them would be more desirable for the other 11 clubs. They get the money our club generate..They get to watch us fall down the league..They could have Rangers agree to voting reform and the supporters get to mock us for 3 years at least. To me that is just about the worst case scenario.

Can you explain to me please how the Orc wish to go to 3rd division is in amy way sensible?

No money men will want to be involved with a lowly 3rd Division Club

No 'Internationals' will want to be at a lowly 3rd Division Club

The fixed costs of Ibroke and Murray's folly dont just disappear.

Come December it ain't gonna be hoachin at Ibroke the day you play Peterhead

I can't get my head around the bravado

Talksport news just suggested that simple Sally is planning to walk away :lol:

That's why the fat badly twats been quiet :lol:

2000 pages by Sunday?

"considering his position" has been in Portugal on holiday on tax payers money, f**k him!

SFL 3 Rangers according to an individual i work with would still enjoy large shirt sponsorship and kit deals 'cuz we ur a big global brand'

I informed him that the viewing figures on BBC Alba aren't that high and as a trade off for the debt owed the local corner shop owner may find his name across Rangers 2012's shirt sometime in the future.

That could be a good way to reduce debt, corner shop on the home strip for a season debt wiped clean, another creditior your sonsie face! on the away shirt.

I must point out that your sonsie face is a kids party face painting outfit brought in to entertain lafferty etc from time to time

It isn't like that opinion is through any altruistic sense of fair play though, it's more the case of "They don't want us, f**k them then, WATP rah rah rah!"

Rangers in the third division, would have massive operating costs even if they cut back the squad to just u19s and sold Murray Park off. Do they really believe that tens of thousands of bears will pull together and pay inflated S/T prices to drive the club up the leagues in 3 years? I'm rather skeptical myself.

Edited by Broccoli Dog

They've identified the problem on FF, not enough violence.

crabflute.gif

05AUC.png

I was talking about this last night...There was a thread titled 'A little Humility' on there yesterday and the replies to it were nothing short of frightening.

There is simply no reasonong with some of these people..They have been brought up on unrivalled success and have wandered the streets of our towns and cities unchallenged for decades now. They are in for a shock next year going to places like Elgin,Peterhead and all the rest. I wonder how many of the Keyboard Uber Supporters will travel north midweek to watch 3rd division football.

I was talking about this last night...There was a thread titled 'A little Humility' on there yesterday and the replies to it were nothing short of frightening.

There is simply no reasonong with some of these people..They have been brought up on unrivalled success and have wandered the streets of our towns and cities unchallenged for decades now. They are in for a shock next year going to places like Elgin,Peterhead and all the rest. I wonder how many of the Keyboard Uber Supporters will travel north midweek to watch 3rd division football.

BUT - you have stated you are one of the buns who think 3rd Division is a great idea - I asked some questions above, explain to me how that works

Would the sfl3 option not be a goer as it is not a punishment listed by the sfa statutes? Suspend them then look at them applying the following season. That would also effectively be a five year euro ban unless they win the Scottish cup in the next three seasons.

Pleasing :)

Put bread in toaster

Stir mug then ding spoon against the top 3 times.

Put spoon down.

Sit down

Wait

Get toast, butter it.

Sit down

Wait

Try to martial thoughts into what the realistic outcomes are of today and the permutations that might unfold.

Fail

Tinfoil hat on, bath running, curry in microwave