Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Any decent Rangers fan will post in a manner that makes it clear that they accept that the club the supported no longer exists. Yes - you can continue to support Rangers but in doing so you are supporting a club that is dead.

Your choices now are

1. Switch your allegiance to the newco - and accept that your club is only a few days old

2. Switch your allegiance to another Scottish club

3. Stop supporting a "living club"

This is a great chance for "genuine Rangers fans" to start from scratch. You have the potential to start a new club, ditch all the bile from the past, show a little humility and build a club that can truely be a huge club which represents Scotland at the highest level.

.....or you can continue shaming our country and our national game.

That choice is now for yours and your kind to make. Whats it going to be

?

do you really want me to answer that !?

http://www.dailymail. ..l#ixzz1y5m9k48Z

Sky aint going anywhere.

Oh dear Mr Traynor & Keevens and Co. What excuse are you going to use now?

This article has more legs than any other I've seen. At least there are quotes in this article, albeit the source isn't actually named.

Anyway, a wee tweet from Spiers;

Graham Spiers@GrahamSpiers If current vibes are correct then Celtic, Dons, Hibs, D Utd, M'Well + St Mirren all set to vote RFC to Div 3. A dire fate - but a just one.

It's only a prohibited name if there is a director of the NewCo who had also been a director of the oldco. If anyone is interested, it's Sec216 of the insolvency act 1986

What about club crest ? Would that be assigned to the identity of the tainted dead entity ? Would they have to make a distinction between the 2 .

Graham Spiers Twitter Post

Graham Spiers ‏@GrahamSpiers

If current vibes are correct then Celtic, Dons, Hibs, D Utd, M'Well + St Mirren all set to vote RFC to Div 3. A dire fate - but a just one.

Expand

Reply Retweeted Favorite

This article has more legs than any other I've seen. At least there are quotes in this article, albeit the source isn't actually named.

Anyway, a wee tweet from Spiers;

Graham Spiers@GrahamSpiers If current vibes are correct then Celtic, Dons, Hibs, D Utd, M'Well + St Mirren all set to vote RFC to Div 3. A dire fate - but a just one.

Is it a vote to Division 3 though, or just a no to SPL?

I can't believe that Celtic would vote No - they have more to lose than anyone in no Rangers.

They must surely want Rangers in the SPL but heavily sanctioned so they'll easily beat their challenge off

Seems to me, they're no votes. I'm guessing they'll vote no, with the recommendation being to place Rangers in division 3. Whether the SFL accept them is a different story - all the SPL clubs can do is vote yes or no I think.

Just no SPL but the SFL have said t'Rangers would need to apply to get in and if they keep to that then there may not even be a place in div3.