Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Phil McMadeUpName blog this morning says he understands senior staff at Ibrokes have been told to expect 'a year out'. Seems plausible, I cannot see this mess being sorted in time to compete in any league (if they can find one that will have them).

Every name is 'made up', a name can even be translated and altered would you believe?

Former Rangers staff must have been aware that a year out the game was looking possible for a while now, soon the questions may revolve around what form the dimished replacement club will take, whether they may or may not play in the Kinning Park area and how many fans will bother to make the transition, if any.

Yesterdays comments finally had some of the former fans of Rangers accepting that their old cub is dead and any attempt to debate this will end only in ridicule, Naismith and Whittaker merely confirmed what the rest of us knew some time ago. I agree completely that the timescale for a New Club is now limited, it has been for some time.

As I said, I agree. If they want to keep their history, then they'll have to take their punishment for cheating. If they want to escape additional sanctions beyond starting in division 3, then they'll have to give up their history. Seems reasonable to me.

The only reply orcs have to diddy fans laying into them just now is the old "I'd rather die with our history than live with yours" line (which is a load of shite anyway). Strip those titles and they're absolutely f***ed, crying in the corner for the rest of time.

Can anyone tell my why this thread, and only this thread, whenever I click to view first unread post, which would normally take me to where i finished browsing, takes me to the most recent and last post? Using firefox 13.0.1. All the other threads I view are fine and load correctly, can my browser just not handle over 2k of pages?

Can anyone tell my why this thread, and only this thread, whenever I click to view first unread post, which would normally take me to where i finished browsing, takes me to the most recent and last post? Using firefox 13.0.1. All the other threads I view are fine and load correctly, can my browser just not handle over 2k of pages?

I get that problem too. I think the thread is simply too big!

Something in the support forum about it - they think it's because the thread is so long

Nacho Novo Rangers man

#1user_green.pngWVB

• If you obey societys' rules you will be societys' tools
  • big_starc.png

• Group:True Blue
  • Topics:1,353
  • Rep:1,260

Posted Yesterday, 03:37 PM

star_big.png

POPULAR

Well Nacho.......the tattoo, the twitter account, the open dislike of the Bheast and its following, you certainly talk the talk, and the Bears love you for it.

33 years old, contracted to Legia Warsaw until August 16th.........you now have the opportunity to walk the walk.

You're already a hero, time to become a legend now wee man.

Step up and play.

This ably demonstrates the delusion that many buns are still labouring under. Despite their club teetering on the brink they're still keeping their hopes up with dreams of ex-players answering "the call".

Picture the scene, ex-buns scattered all across Europe and the US going about their business, when, as one, they see a sign in the sky, a bit like the bat-signal but shaped like a cock. They stop what they're doing and rush home to tell their families they must leave on a mission of the utmost urgency.

Gathering in Charley Green's bedsit they dig out their old CR Smith tops and call a press conference where they pledge to fight for the survival of The Rangers. This isn't for the money, this isn't for the glory, this is because they're professional footballers and are above such vulgar motivations.

Etc, etc

That dude has 25,000 posts on RM. It must be the only entertainment they have in the padded cells.

To be fair to the in-patient, Novo has a Rangers tattoo and stuff was posted recently on his Twitter account giving it bigoted big licks to Sellik fans.

This seems like an obvious Plan B (Plan A being readmission to the SPL).

Without straight readmission there's no way in hell he's going to make a profit (it was doubtful anyway). It's probably reasonable to assume that somebody will be willing to buy/rent Ibrox from him.

Idont think that's likely tbh not unless someone is willing towrite off tens of millions in costs and nobody reputable wanted to write off a pound when they had good revenue streams sdm royally screwed them.the fighting fund got pennies when there was still hope of spl title challenge albeit false hope...they aren't real fans in way of Acc Wimbledon etc they will only invest in ready made success

Some random questions in my brain....

SFA 'replacement sanctions' in lieu of transfer embargo - when do we know?

SPL 'prima facie' case to answer in regard to EBTs - when do we hear more about this?

BDO 'going after' individuals - what sort of timescale here?

Ticketus deal - no-one even mentions them now - irrelevant?

Sky - at what point do they show their hand in regard to broadcasting a 'Rangers free' SPL?

Club 12 - when do the authorities inform them whether they are in the SPL or not? Club 12 has zero chance to prepare to face better, and SPL street-wise teams.

Campbell Ogilvie - any word on his position?

Neil Doncaster - shoogliest coat peg of all time?

Craig Whyte's big fines - do the SFA have plans for court action against him, or did they always see the fines they dished out as a kiddy-on gesture?

'More nuclear revelations to come out' - as hinted at by bloggers and certain journos' - hot air, or any substance?

Charles Green - he obviously had an angle... It wasn't about restoring Rangers to the top of Scottish fitba' and taking on Europe - what is the cheeky scamp really up to?

That's quite enough for now...

On the sky point at what point to non Rangers fans start to put pressure on Sky and suggest cancelling subscriptions if they dont honour the deal on the table? I'm so proud of this fan power movement at present that maybe we should keep marching and take Sky on too?!

Non rangers fans must outnumber former Rangers fans at least 3-1?

It's too big, the search feature is also knackered in it.

This isn't my most mature or insightful comment on this thread, but here goes anyway. I'm impatient to get my first sight of a new Sevco 5088 Zombie FC shirt with Irn Bru patches on the sleeves. LOL-tastic moment, and supremely pleasing.

Hurry up FFS.

Nacho Novo Rangers man

#1user_green.pngWVB

• If you obey societys' rules you will be societys' tools
  • big_starc.png

• Group:True Blue
  • Topics:1,353
  • Rep:1,260

Posted Yesterday, 03:37 PM

star_big.png

POPULAR

Well Nacho.......the tattoo, the twitter account, the open dislike of the Bheast and its following, you certainly talk the talk, and the Bears love you for it.

33 years old, contracted to Legia Warsaw until August 16th.........you now have the opportunity to walk the walk.

You're already a hero, time to become a legend now wee man.

Step up and play.

This ably demonstrates the delusion that many buns are still labouring under. Despite their club teetering on the brink they're still keeping their hopes up with dreams of ex-players answering "the call".

Picture the scene, ex-buns scattered all across Europe and the US going about their business, when, as one, they see a sign in the sky, a bit like the bat-signal but shaped like a cock. They stop what they're doing and rush home to tell their families they must leave on a mission of the utmost urgency.

Gathering in Charley Green's bedsit they dig out their old CR Smith tops and call a press conference where they pledge to fight for the survival of The Rangers. This isn't for the money, this isn't for the glory, this is because they're professional footballers and are above such vulgar motivations.

Etc, etc

This puts me in mind of that classic Ripping Yarns episode. Barnstonworth, Barnstonworth...........

What is the point in having rules and laws, if they can be changed or even ignored at the drop of a hat, just because they dont suit certain people .

If any Rangers Newco gets anything more than an invitation to apply to join the SFL, then you will probably find that the SPL, SFA and SFL will have broken at least a dozen of their own rules.

Which would probably mean that they will have broken more rules than Rangers did.

Two wrongs dont make a right gentlemen, remember that.

Some random questions in my brain....

SFA 'replacement sanctions' in lieu of transfer embargo - when do we know?

SPL 'prima facie' case to answer in regard to EBTs - when do we hear more about this?

BDO 'going after' individuals - what sort of timescale here?

Ticketus deal - no-one even mentions them now - irrelevant?

Sky - at what point do they show their hand in regard to broadcasting a 'Rangers free' SPL?

Club 12 - when do the authorities inform them whether they are in the SPL or not? Club 12 has zero chance to prepare to face better, and SPL street-wise teams.

Campbell Ogilvie - any word on his position?

Neil Doncaster - shoogliest coat peg of all time?

Craig Whyte's big fines - do the SFA have plans for court action against him, or did they always see the fines they dished out as a kiddy-on gesture?

'More nuclear revelations to come out' - as hinted at by bloggers and certain journos' - hot air, or any substance?

Charles Green - he obviously had an angle... It wasn't about restoring Rangers to the top of Scottish fitba' and taking on Europe - what is the cheeky scamp really up to?

That's quite enough for now...

The question that I've asked many a time, and haven't yet received an answer from any of my currant pals, is this: supposing you roll up to Edmiston Drive tomorrow with £400 / £500 for your season ticket - who receives the money? The oldco, where it will (presumably) be used as administrator's fees and to pay off creditors, or the newco?

This isn't my most mature or insightful comment on this thread, but here goes anyway. I'm impatient to get my first sight of a new Sevco 5088 Zombie FC shirt with Irn Bru patches on the sleeves. LOL-tastic moment, and supremely pleasing.

Hurry up FFS.

Didn't someone mention an Orange shirt?

rolleyes.gif

I'm just floating an idea out here, but is it possible that Green will shift ownership of Ibrox & Murray Park to one of his other companies then put Sevco 5088 into administration/liquidation, walking away with the assets?

He could then try to sell or rent them to any other wannabe Rangers outfits, or failing that could presumably attempt to develop them for housing in some way.

The last bit is certainly doubtful. The planning permission for housing isn't there at Murray Park and at Ibrox you would have a plot of land in Govan needing a large, partially-listed football stadium removed from it.