Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

What a day that was. About as seismic as I gets, if truth be told.

In amongst it all, a few Greek references as well. Which leads me to ask - I saw the name name Aristophanes earlier. Is that not a Chinese fellas wee black book??

After you've whittled them down to non bigots

, you then need to remove the ones who, lorded it over the rest of Scottish football... Then remove the ones who ridiculed lower league teams, then remove all the ones who asked you who your big team was.

Yup, I've got sympathy for the one guy left.

They'll still sing the sash and still be bigots coz that's who they are

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=223987

What rules would you like to see back at Ipox

No one mentioned paying taxes or their creditors,

although plenty suggesting no catholics.

It is so hard to feel any sympathy when they have supporters more interested in retaining this shame than any other thing within their football club.

These people are dinosaurs , they have had their time , extinction awaits as you fail to evolve.

Who wouldn't want to kill off that legacy.

Fucking hell, someone of Follow Follow just quoted Euripides!

3E5fh.png

To quote the wool cloth trader from the classic PC game 'Zeus': "Euripides, Euminedes!"

This made me laugh out loud :D

FOLLOW FOLLOW WE WULL FOLLOW RANGURS

ANYWHERE, EVERYWHERE, IF THE TIME IS RIGHT

TWELVE NOON, CANNAE DO

SEE YE THERE AT HAUF PAST TWO?

f**k IT, I'M NAW OUT OF BED

TIL HAUF PAST FIVE

Lets get a few things straight here.

Newcorpse have no money to rent a stadium, pay the police, first aiders, electricity, gas, admin staff, security and all the other things a team needs

to conform to the rules. They have no SFA license either so cant apply to the SFL. They wont get a SFA license as Green will have to make know who the owners are and where the money has come from. Mind HMRC and the police are involved so the money has to be clean. HMRC will also demand tax payments up front.

There is no income stream as the season ticket money is going to the creditors at the moment and theres a bloody good chance that SEVCO have been conned out of £5.5m as theres real doubts over who actually owned all the assets in the first place.

They dont even have players good enough to win the 3rd even if they somehow manage to get into the SFL. No chance of doing a Livi/ Gretna and buying the league title as THEY HAVE NO MONEY and so far no one rich enough and stupid enough has appeared to fund this brand new team.

In short, THEY ARE FINISHED.

The End.;)

You know something all this talk of "don't punish the fans" its not the clubs fault etc etc. the way the fans have reacted right the way through this saga could be looked back on as a bigger PR dissaster than anything else. barely a shred of humility and arrogance and agression by the bucket load. the icing on the cake for me would be them missing out on promotions from the lower leagues, hopefully more than once.

You could say i'm harsh to wish misery on them but ive grew up in central scotland, i have a tv a radio and internet access and i know exactly what there like and so do most people on this board. in my experience the bad outnumber the good

WATP , FGAU no surrender fenien ***** b*****ds 1690 f**k the pope aye guan yersells lads well done.

We're All Total p***ks

TBH I am never convinced about much where SEVCO are involved. What i do think is that they will not play this season Challenge Cup in 4 weeks where they would now play in given the No vote.

I think and agree that a new club should be added, the problem is when Sevco resurface,that is if they ever do.

Only an Excuse might actually be decent for the first time in years with all these events.

True - the biggest winner out of all this could be Jonathan Watson! Imagine the DVD Box Sets he'll be able to shift! I'm getting my order in early with Amazon!

The problem SEVCO have even if they were "Rangers men" is that D&P might have had a conflict of interest and shouldnt have been running the administration. A couple of days ago Lord Hodge asked for a written report "clarifying" their position prior to being appointed. If its deemed by the Law that there was a conflict of interest then Sevco might not own any assets. That would defo throw a spanner in the works. :lol: