Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Simple answer ! coz he's a chancing B*stard and his asset stripping mentality means he's after as much as he can get before doing a runner.

Well yeah he is a shady character no doubt.

but none of these dudes that have swooped in on rangers have been daft, so he must see something that he can take advantage of!

Awww shite?? Surely you should be saying 'yaaaaaaasss' because :

A) You couldn't ask for a better draw than a team with no players.

B) You can stick it any of their fans that have bothered to switch allegiance to FC Phoenix Sevco 5088.

C) You will have avoided Dundee and therefore avoided a certain early cup exit!

I suppose Sevco starting their new history getting beat by Brechin would be a good way to start the gloating biggrin.gif

Been out all day and just about to go out again, but I just had to reply to this one...........

Is that you Doddsy? Are you still seething? I mean, it's obvious you were no brain surgeon yourself, even after typing out a reasonably eloquent rant with all the pain and hurt of a Rangers fan who has finally accepted that no amount of twisting and turning in the box is going to get you a metaphorical last minute penalty to save your skin this time around.

That I find your post one of the most pleasing moments of this whole saga is something I will cherish for a long long time. A post like yours manages to sum up perfectly why we 'rent a mob' supporters were only too glad to stand up and wipe the soles of our shoes clean this time around. This has been a long time coming and yes, some of the groundswell of opinion has been through pure and utter hatred of Rangers. And most of it with damn good cause. From the sectarian sewer you were happy to dwell in for all those years, to the financial doping I cannot think of one single reason to respect Rangers in any way, shape or fashion.

Humility and contrition are something still missing, even in your nicely worded seethe and I can't begin to explain to someone like you just how utterly brilliant that is. You have effectively made all our diddy points collectively for us while trying to appear cleverer than you are. Even someone like you who purports to a degree of intelligence still manages to rant about the injustice of it all, with merely a tilt of the head towards the 'I don't condone what Rangers have done'. Neither sir have you condemned, like all the dimwitted fucktards who have been less well crafted in their delivery and for that, me and most of the P&B'ers here can see right through you to your broken blue heart.

GIRFUY YA c**t!

Bravo. :D

This thread has been excellent and I want to thank all for their insight and contributions, last night I was reading it until midnight and today there was another 40 pages to read once I logged back in.

All great stuff.

reddie cos you couldn't be bothered to read any of the thread today or yesterday :rolleyes:

B*stard that ye ur ha ha.

I'll admit to skipping a few pages here and there as this thread is growing at 30 pages plus a day and I don't have the time to read EVERY PAGE.I'm not able to read about 750 replies a day with all I have to do at home.

I mange to read the first few pages then skip a few then usually catch up on the last 10.

And I have a bunch of reddies myself :rolleyes: but I hardly ever use them.

B*stard that ye ur ha ha.

I'll admit to skipping a few pages here and there as this thread is growing at 30 pages plus a day and I don't have the time to read EVERY PAGE.I'm not able to read about 750 replies a day with all I have to do at home.

I mange to read the first few pages then skip a few then usually catch up on the last 10.

And I have a bunch of reddies myself :rolleyes: but I hardly ever use them.

You're Broccoli Dog :unsure: ?

Well its been posted and quoted 20 ? times plus a discussion after Thommo tweeted then withdew it (Ibrox disaster and all that jazz)...

Tempted to ask for a pm to hear the big FF secret, feart that I'll be sniffed out as a terrier in the process.

basturt sniffer dugs ;)

Re: the guy on BBC Shortbread. David Roberts (@thesportslawguy)

What rot. (From Roberts, that is, not you Mr Licht.)

Directors have a charge to bring success to clubs, but that could as easily involve newco being voted out as in, depending on projected figures. If Dundee United were to finish second next year I'd imagine it would be hard to claim they will have had a less successful season, even if overall income goes down. Football doesn't - and can't - work like normal businesses. As anyone perusing balance sheets at the most successful clubs could spot within seconds, you can lose money while winning.

Edited by Cobardon

1340732627[/url]' post='6376539']

Awww shite, that might be us seeing as we drew Dundee in the first round. ohmy.gif

You sure?

Sevco would be in the west/south section, whilst your good selves and Dundee are in the east/north.

Do the whole draw again.

Mater made me go and dine so I'm just catching up.

(A) When Granny and Aul Son were but lads Scottish Football had only two senior leagues and a sectional League Cup.

(B) If Sevco are in this year's Ramsden's Cup I believe the ties are to be re-drawn.

© John McVeigh est le teet.

Edited by Sam Leitch Loyal

Tremendous work there from the Dundee fan on talksport telling Adrian Durham that Scottish football doesn't owe 'Rangers' anything and that they weren't giving a toss about what state the game would've been in had they got their wish to play down south.

Rendered that knob speechless which takes some doing.

Keith Jackson on twitter apparently saying the Newco could go in administration

I know two players personally (one at Celtic, the other ex 'Rangers') and both treat KJ like a piece of shite. They tell me hes a twat who they can use when they want a story published, but yet drop like a stone when they no longer need him.

I've personally witnessed one of them, after ignoring three or four of his calls, pick up the phone and say "Keith, go and take a f**k to yourself, I'm fuckin busy".

Another OF sycophant who wouldnae know the meaning of journalism if it came up and smashed a fist into his permatanned mug.